Recently, I made a theme where I made all the buttons on the homescreen tiny.
    I used photoshop to resize the browser, addrss and than the default device images and placed them in compose where I wanted. I noticed after using it that if I got an SMS or email, and if those two buttons were in device order to show up on the homescreen, they wouldn't have the little red notification thing on them. And the same goes if I have profiles on the homescreen.

Is there anyway to make it so if I have the sms button on my homescreen that it would show the notification symbol on it?
    (Sorry for any typos, to early and can't sleep haha.)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 05:31 AM
    Did you resize the "new_overlay" and which device is your theme for?

02-03-09 11:49 AM
    Thanks for responding, haha... No, I didn't resize the new_overlay, because I only resized the homescreen icons and not the icons in the BB menu, plus I thought it would show up regardless of whether it was small or huge, rather than not showing up at all :-/ ill try that when I ge home, though!

And the theme is for the Bold.

02-03-09 12:59 PM
    I resized the new_overlay and nope, that didn't work (The theme is the theme I have on the Bold Theme forum, I can send you the theme if you want?)
    Cause, it's confusing me now haha
    02-03-09 09:09 PM
    Just downloaded it, very cool idea btw, and I think it because you are using an .svg to create the home screen. I don't know anything about the svg thing but I've heard they have issues with notifcation icons not showing up or being stuck on.

02-04-09 08:41 AM
    I'm glad my theme is loved haha

02-05-09 04:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD