Ok, I'm not totally stupid....

I know a wallpaper is the background when you're looking at the "desktop" of your phone and a theme.

A theme is kind of the color scheme for all the screens on your phone. Is that correct?
    07-24-08 09:58 PM
    Well, yes. Mostly. The theme is the general appearance of all functions on your phone. The wallpaper is simply the background image on your homescreen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-08 10:02 PM
    Theme is a layout of the icons either in a zen today or icon format the wallpaper is just the background to look at your themes go to options/thenes on your phone

07-24-08 10:02 PM
    Are themes safe to download? I've read that some themes can mess up your phone. Is that true?
    07-24-08 10:23 PM
    Download method is safe, installation is safe as well even if you install a theme that is not compatible with your device as long as you don't activate it. So the mess thing you mentioned only happens when you activate a loaded theme that isn't designed for your device. Such as 71xx user loads 81xx themes, 72xx user loads 71xx themes, 320x240 devices load 240x260 themes, 4.2 OS user loads 4.5 themes, 4.5 OS user loads Surreal theme, etc,. There's another situation that can make a device crash: user installs a previous vendor theme, like a Vodafone 4.1 OS user installs a 4.0 vendor 120 theme via desktop manager while his 4.1 vendor 120 theme is already installed beforehand, system may have some recognition problem. Because vendor themes with different versions only differ from their internal versions, their file name still exist as the same.

07-24-08 11:33 PM
    You got it

Themes are nice because they rly allow you to personalize and customize the look and feel of your device! This can rly help with productivity and functionality

07-24-08 11:40 PM
    This can rly help with productivity and functionality
    And more importantly with the overall enjoyment of your device. Nothing is better than having a completely customized theme on your phone made exactly the way you want it.
    07-25-08 12:31 AM
    This may not be the place to ask but when I was searching for themes, I saw a lot of places had different college sports team themes. I've been looking for an IU (Hoosiers) or Indy (Colts) theme. Has anyone seen either of those?
    07-28-08 08:50 PM
    Have you tried doing a search on this site. I heard google works good too.

to get you started try:
    themes4bb.com
    bplay.com
    07-28-08 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD