I wasn't sure where to post this, so I figured here was a good start. If it needs to be moved, I'm sorry.

What do I all need to download to begin working on creating new themes. I have Plazmic download (just today so should be neweset version) but I'm not sure if I need any other software or if I can just start working in plazmic. Any other program names or even links to the download would be great.

Also, I understand you can't post a walkthrough, but links to walkthrough (that are up-to-date, because I'll be working with a Storm) would also be wonderful.

Any help or insight or tips you can provide would also be helpful. Thank you.
    06-22-09 09:03 AM
    I am also looking for the same information. I am also thinking of developing some BB applications.
    06-22-09 01:13 PM
    Not many theme developers are going to give tutorials because they will loose potential profits. Heres a few good starts though.
    Plazmic Tutorial #1-The Basics - BlueRoomSolution
    How To Create Your Own Blackberry Themes Using Plazmic Theme Builder
    Composer Plazmic
    Developer [ plazmic : DEVELOPER PROGRAM ]
    You will at some point need an image editor like photoshop. I use photoshop CS3 but if you cant or dont have photoshop you can use Gimp. Get that here. GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program
    06-22-09 01:19 PM
    So I'm guessing then I create my images in Photoshop, then load them into Plazmic to get them into my theme correct?
    06-22-09 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD