Just some pic I found on Google that I thought was pretty hot.
    Last edited by cate; 05-15-08 at 12:39 AM. Reason: image removed
    05-14-08 04:21 PM
    There are already threads for this...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/what...ok-like-10363/
    and
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/sha...lpapers-32609/

I mention this because I am an avid poster in both threads...let's try to keep it simple, eh?
    05-14-08 04:26 PM
    Just some pic I found on Google that I thought was pretty hot.
    Why is that hot? Those girls are obviously intoxicated beyond the legal level, taking their clothes off in public, and performing public acts of homosexulity. On top of that, some **** with a camera is completely degrading them by taking a picture and posting it on the web. I'm completely disgusted with your post Sir.
    05-14-08 04:39 PM
    There are already threads for this...

I mention this because I am an avid poster in both threads...let's try to keep it simple, eh?

doh, my bad, search button next time
    05-14-08 04:43 PM
    Why is that hot? Those girls are obviously intoxicated beyond the legal level, taking their clothes off in public, and performing public acts of homosexulity. On top of that, some **** with a camera is completely degrading them by taking a picture and posting it on the web. I'm completely disgusted with your post Sir.

05-14-08 04:46 PM
    It is just a picture, did i stumble on the mormon thread or something? Live a little guys, stop being so uptight about two girls kissing. I would hate for you guys to see the new grand theft auto, you would have a heart attack.
    05-14-08 04:57 PM
    On All The Different Themes That I Use I Like To Keep A Simple Black Background, Makes All The Icons Stand Out!!!
    05-14-08 05:52 PM
    It is just a picture, did i stumble on the mormon thread or something? Live a little guys, stop being so uptight about two girls kissing. I would hate for you guys to see the new grand theft auto, you would have a heart attack.
    I see you phailed Saracasm Class 101.
    05-14-08 09:00 PM
    since there are a couple of wallpaper threads, i'm closing this one.

as for the image,

Avatars, User Names, Signatures, General Posting Guidelines
    Member User Names and Avatars must be appropriate for a Public Forum of all ages. If the moderation team does not feel your Avatar or User Name is appropriate you will kindly be asked to change it (User Name will be changed to one of your choosing by Administration).
    Last edited by cate; 05-15-08 at 12:38 AM.
    05-15-08 12:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD