Just curious as to what themes you guys rotate in your BB? Are you a default kind of person, do you have one main 3rd party theme that delights you enough to keep it on there at all times, or are you like me, and many others who rotate themes back and forth to keep it fresh?

If so, I am wondering what themes you currently have/use on your BB at this very moment? It'd be cool too if you posted the links to these.

I will start...

I currently have on my Storm 2
    MMDesign's Brisk v1.2

FREE Zen 6

Xis for Blackberry

Five Point Nine by WJD Designs
    Last edited by RatfinkStooley; 08-31-10 at 02:26 AM.
    08-31-10 02:22 AM
    I have quite a few becauae I like variety. I get bored so I have a list !
    I have all the Precise Zen themes in all the colors.
    Air heart of love
    BB Gray
    Siren
    Black Out
    Belicious
    Blackberry Bliss
    The Black Metal

Told you I have a lot. ! And two that were specially designed for me. Phoenix suns and arizona Cardinals

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-10 04:10 AM
    I usually delete themes after using them for a week or so, but I've kept Pure System II and Reverie D ever since I've downloaded them. Just love the simplicity/functionality of both.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-10 05:38 AM
    I usually delete themes after using them for a week or so, but I've kept Pure System II and Reverie D ever since I've downloaded them. Just love the simplicity/functionality of both.
    Same here. Also Reverie HT for 5.0. Simplicity and wallpaper friendly is necessary in my world. For months the theme changed several times a day. Not so since these came along and became resident.
    08-31-10 08:41 AM
    I have one paid theme....Appleberry 2.0. Really like it. But lately, I have been using (free) Simplistic Blue. Simple, lean, and I like the 8 icons in the dock and more lines on the Calendar/Today versus the reduced number on Appleberry.

For both, I have "adjusted" them by using the leather wallpapers from Natemz's pro V5 theme. Just easier on my eyes.

I like both fairly equally, but Simplistic has been my go to lately.......

Appleberry: AppleBerry Theme Suite 2.0 - A true 5-star experience. - 2 day sale! - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store!

Simplistic Blue: http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/si...e-free-505983/
    08-31-10 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD