Is it possible to have a weather slot on original theme
    07-24-10 12:17 PM
    No... if you want more information on themes you should be posting questions in the Blackberry Theme Forum
    07-24-10 12:34 PM
    Is it possible to have a weather slot on original theme
    Actually the theme forum is the best place to post your question, but being that everyone is so FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL HERE...especially the genius of geniuses... let me clarify for you... oh, I forgot, that's not me... well, anyway...

There are many themes that themers have created that are very close to the original theme in looks and feel and operation and they have added very few items but one of those items is a weather slot. So in answer to your question, YES...you can get a plain theme, MUCH LIKE the stock theme with a weather slot but not the actual stock theme with a weather slot.

Please go to the themes section of the Crackberry forums to look for such a theme and post there if you need help, ok?

Hope this helps!
    07-24-10 01:12 PM
    Actually yes there is, well kinda! BerryWeather has a Homescreen feature that works great with the default Zen theme. I ran it for a while and decided I needed that theme modified to have a reduced in size hidden-scrolling dock. That was the only change I paid for on the main screen. I had the author correct the "My Number" info on the "In Call" screen as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-10 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD