what would i need to do to make my own theme with my own icons and everything. i cant find what i want anywhere on the internet so i just want to make my own but dont have a clue where to start.
    12-21-07 05:05 PM
    You need program such as Plazmic, but you also need some other stuff.
    I have not.search on Crackberry yet but there should be an info about what you need.
    12-21-07 06:20 PM
    You need program such as Plazmic, but you also need some other stuff.
    I have not.search on Crackberry yet but there should be an info about what you need.
    is it something i should be able to do myself easily if i get everything i need to do it with? or should i find somebody to make it for me.
    12-22-07 01:41 AM
    That's a good question because I'd love to make my own too!! And make girly ones too because I'm a girly girl and my white pearl needs to be stylish!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-07 03:55 AM
    is it something i should be able to do myself easily if i get everything i need to do it with? or should i find somebody to make it for me.
    All that depends on is your willingness to learn software and follow instructions. If you don't have patience for that sort of thing than learning any "computer" thing will be hard.

But if you want something bad enough you usually can get motivated enough to make it happen.

Search the forum and you should be able to find what you need. But there are plenty of places to get themes from, a google search can help you there.
    12-22-07 04:16 AM
    All that depends on is your willingness to learn software and follow instructions. If you don't have patience for that sort of thing than learning any "computer" thing will be hard.

But if you want something bad enough you usually can get motivated enough to make it happen.

Search the forum and you should be able to find what you need. But there are plenty of places to get themes from, a google search can help you there.
    i know there are plenty of places that make them, but nowhere that makes what i want.
    12-25-07 10:44 PM
    try this...
    add the 3 w's and the dot com

blackberryfreaks.com/plazmicthemebuilder

sorry i can't post links yet
    12-31-07 09:30 PM
    Download and install this first - JDK 5.0 Update 14

Dowload and install this - BB JDE v4.2

Then download and install this - BB Email and MDS Services Simulator Package

Finally, download and install - Plazmic Content Developer
    12-31-07 11:15 PM
    Well thank you for posting all of these links I was wondering myself about making themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-08 04:41 AM
    Is there any software for macs that can help make themes?
    12-19-08 04:55 PM
    Download and install this first - JDK 5.0 Update 14

Dowload and install this - BB JDE v4.2

Then download and install this - BB Email and MDS Services Simulator Package

Finally, download and install - Plazmic Content Developer

This was very useful. Hopefully after Christmas I'll have my first theme ready to roll.
    12-24-08 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD