If so, anyway I can get it for my curve?

If not, anyone know where I can get it? This is the nicest backround I've seen in a while.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/moonpickle/Capture10_16_35.jpg

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 04:16 PM
    Download it...then resize it using the CB wallpaper maker...first off you'd need to find it..or the theme maker and ask if they can give it to you or post it for you.
    11-18-08 04:20 PM
    I think the guy who posted that as his wallpaper his on here. Thing is, if that is strictly a bold wallpaper, is there a way for me to get it on my curve at all?

11-18-08 04:23 PM
    I dont know about that background but I found these here too. I can modify them for you if you like.
    11-18-08 05:08 PM
    That second one is perfect!... it just needs that white, kinda faded blackberry logo in the middle. Itd be so great if you could do that 4 me!
    11-18-08 05:13 PM
    ok...this??
    Pm me if this isnt it...im working on my network right now so I'm gonna be in and out
    11-18-08 06:03 PM
    Most any picture or wallpaper can be resized very easily.

11-19-08 07:22 AM
    Yeah if you download Irfanview you can resize photos very easily... It's free as are all the plug-ins for it. I pretty much use it to resize computer desktops to wallpapers for my BB.
    11-19-08 10:11 AM
    Yeah When I said it was too big, I ment the BB logo, hah, he already knows though.

11-19-08 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD