We've just made some wallpapers that match the PC backgrounds that we do here at Livone Studios, and we haven't seen them show up in the category we uploaded them into.
    Do the wallpapers need to be approved before showing up in the gallery or are they just not there at alle?

Thanks so much!
    08-07-08 12:19 PM
    We've just made some wallpapers that match the PC backgrounds that we do here at Livone Studios, and we haven't seen them show up in the category we uploaded them into.
    Do the wallpapers need to be approved before showing up in the gallery or are they just not there at alle?

Thanks so much!
    They usually take a day or two

I think they get approved, etc

But load them to this thread as well : http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/sha...lpapers-32609/
    08-07-08 12:32 PM
    Ok, wonderful!

Thank you so much!!

^___^
    08-07-08 12:47 PM
    Yeah, no problem
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    08-07-08 12:49 PM
    I'm working on the wallpapers right now .. check back in a bit and they should be good to go!
    08-07-08 12:54 PM
    Wonderful!

Thank you so much!

I run a photography & graphic art studio here in Asheville, NC and my fiancee', Gavihn, told me I should turn my most popular images into CB wallpapers for everyone here on the forums.

I hope everyone enjoys them!
    08-07-08 03:09 PM
    I just saw the "your wallpaper has been submitted for approval" message above the 1st step of the wallpaper maker.

*facedesk*

Sorry, everyone....
    I'm a blind bat at points.
    LOL
    08-07-08 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD