Can anybody with a new Verizon 8330 tell me which version the bottom dock theme is.

I downloaded the theme but it's version 3.8. The problem is that when I do a battery pull, all the icons reset.

Also, if the 3.8 isn't the newest version, anybody have one that works with 4.5??

Apreciate the help in advance.
    09-04-08 08:25 PM
    I have that theme on my 8100 running 4.5. I got it by unlocking my vender themes. If you have the 4.5 OS installed you can do the same. You can find out how in that thread stickyed in this section. Sounds like you downloaded an older version of it. My VW theme's icons do not reset.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 05:52 AM
    I have a VZW curve but it doesn't show up on my applications list, I assume because it was preloaded. If you can tell me how to access it I will gladly tell you the version.
    09-07-08 11:07 PM
    I have a VZW curve but it doesn't show up on my applications list, I assume because it was preloaded. If you can tell me how to access it I will gladly tell you the version.
    You're rite, i figured out that the version won't show up when it's pre loaded. Someone needs to pull it out of software and analyze it. Sorry for bothering everyone with this, i just needed to figure out why it kept resetting on me when I pull the battery out. I love this theme but need it to work properly when Installed.
    09-07-08 11:32 PM
    The icon back to default Zen issue is an issue with OS versions. If you're running 4.5 that could be one of your issues. If it's resetting for one theme, it will do it for the others as well. My suggestion... load the carrier theme from your own copy of the OS. That way you're sure it's the revision that's current with the OS you're running. Work smart, not hard.
    09-07-08 11:43 PM
    The icon back to default Zen issue is an issue with OS versions. If you're running 4.5 that could be one of your issues. If it's resetting for one theme, it will do it for the others as well. My suggestion... load the carrier theme from your own copy of the OS. That way you're sure it's the revision that's current with the OS you're running. Work smart, not hard.
    Yes, exactly what I said and did to mine. The theme is reseting because its a older theme version. I've had a few themes do that to me that were older like the Today Plus ones from RIM. Just unlock the VW theme in your current 4.5 OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-08 06:01 AM
    Thanks for all your help. I have scrapped the idea of running the Verizon theme. They do not have a newer version that's compatible with 4.5
    09-08-08 10:08 AM
    Thanks for all your help. I have scrapped the idea of running the Verizon theme. They do not have a newer version that's compatible with 4.5
    Yes, actually they do, because I'm running it right now on my 4.5. I got it from the 4.5 OS, so yes they do.
    09-08-08 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD