Hello I downloaded the above theme today from themes4bb.com it looks and works awesome but my question is can the icons shown on the home screen be changed? I have an at&t 8700c with a 4.6 os. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 04:14 PM
    I meant 4.5 os sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 04:20 PM
    All new 'custom' themes made with the new version of Plazmic's Theme Builder automatically lock-in the custom homescreen icons. So, to answer your question...no, you cannot change those icons. You can always contact the original theme builder and ask if they would be willing to modify the homescreen icon arrangement to suit your needs.
    09-04-08 05:00 PM
    do you know if there are any zen themes out there that will let me change my home screen icons?
    09-04-08 07:07 PM
    do you know if there are any zen themes out there that will let me change my home screen icons?
    Wait a minute, I'm confused. I assumed you were referring to a custom style theme (e.g. Bottom Zen/Dock, "L" etc.). Does the theme you downloaded have the homescreen icons aligned to the left side of the screen, like a traditional Zen theme? If so, then yes you can change those icons. Whatever first five icons you have arranged in the Application Homescreen will be (should be) reflected in the Zen Homescreen. With the 87xx to move an application icon, scroll to the icon you want to move, hold Alt key and click the trackwheel, select move and rearrange the icon to the desired location, then click the trackwheel.
    Last edited by bettedavis07; 09-04-08 at 07:43 PM.
    09-04-08 07:29 PM
    OMG thank you sooo much!!! it worked!!!! you are awesome!!!
    09-04-08 08:10 PM
    No problem, glad I could help ...
    09-04-08 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD