Can someone please help me?? My little son is in isolation in a childrens hospital and was wonderign if someojne could trow together a quick theme of him. I can send a few pictures. Alls I want is a blank home screen with only 1 slot for my weather. Don't need specail Icons, Just want pictures of him on every screen possible!! It would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by chrisesau; 02-02-10 at 04:03 PM. Reason: spelling error
    02-02-10 04:03 PM
    Can someone please help me?? My little son is in isolation in a childrens hospital and was wonderign if someojne could trow together a quick theme of him. I can send a few pictures. Alls I want is a blank home screen with only 1 slot for my weather. Don't need specail Icons, Just want pictures of him on every screen possible!! It would be greatly appreciated
    If you can send me the pictures you want to use I will see what I can do for you. Also what model phone will it be for so I can resize pics tp right resolution. And our prayers are with your son and your family.

My e-mail is>> cooltech59@yahoo.com
    02-03-10 09:02 AM
    Thank you very much I have emailed you some pictures.
    02-03-10 04:02 PM
    There is also a great theme on BBBM themes where you can add a wallpaper! If you want to try that out she's a great themer that might be a temporary fix! Google the site. God Bless you guys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 09:26 PM
    Thank you very much

02-03-10 10:45 PM
    Try the reverie theme too. Its just wallpapaer and one slot for any icon. Its somewhere in the 8520/8530 theme section

02-04-10 12:57 AM
    thank you very much
    02-06-10 07:55 AM
    Hope you son gets better soon.

02-06-10 08:15 AM
    All the best to you and your son. I know a theme builder that customizes themes for me and I'll donate to help you out. So, if you still need it, PM me.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-28-10 03:55 PM
    I hope your son gets well soon. Be strong.

& Its great to see CB themers step up to help !
    02-28-10 04:02 PM
    Hope all is well, I know one of the great developers here will fulfill your request
    03-01-10 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD