10-23-12 08:39 PM
125 ... 2345
tools
    Please forgive what may be a stupid question but are those other items still in your calendar? If so, are they in your "default" calendar? If not, then that may be the problem. Not sure but I had the same issue with another theme long ago.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 02:21 PM
    Please forgive what may be a stupid question but are those other items still in your calendar? If so, are they in your "default" calendar? If not, then that may be the problem. Not sure but I had the same issue with another theme long ago.

ahhh,, that's it..... Looks like during the lockup/reboot issue it changed my default calendar to my other account..... Thank you!!!
    01-11-10 03:06 PM
    Glad I could help!

01-11-10 03:07 PM
    Dang man, If you made a version for the 85xx, I would worship you. I've been keeping my eye on this theme for a long time to see if it had any progress on the 85xx. At one point, i was about to buy a 8900 to have this theme.
    01-11-10 09:55 PM
    LOVE this theme! Have been using version 1 for sometime, didn't think it could be improved upon, but you did it. Keep up the good work! Thanks for sharing!
    01-12-10 03:10 AM
    This theme is fantastic! The green battery meter text is a little different but I like this a lot. Thanks for sharing!

01-12-10 09:17 AM
    Silly question: What's "transition"?
    Great looking theme
    01-19-10 09:50 PM
    If I'm not mistaken, transitions are the the way in which the menu screen appears. On many themes it just pops up and goes away, but with "transitions" it might fly in from the side or bottom and fly out. That's what I understand "transitions" to mean. So if you like that then you'll want transitions, if you don't care then you won't. Hope this was both correct and helpful.
    And yes, it is a great theme!
    01-20-10 07:13 AM
    Oh man! Any chance this will be released for the 9000 like Onyxia1? This one looks even better! Thanks!

01-20-10 09:50 AM
    Damn no update for the 9000 lol ouch I'm running this theme and lovin it

01-20-10 10:55 PM
    Today
    - WITH TRANSITIONS
    > Bold 9700 OS 5.0
    My new #1 theme.

Thank you.
    01-23-10 06:20 PM
    is theren o onyxia newer than 1.4 for the bold 9000 ?
    01-23-10 10:47 PM
    is theren o onyxia newer than 1.4 for the bold 9000 ?
    X2

01-24-10 12:21 PM
    The network name (T-Mobile) runs into the time

Attachment 52678

Maybe you can move the time where the WiFi / Bluetooth is and move them below the time.

Right now I can barely make out the time. My network name is long and runs into the time making both difficult to read.
    Last edited by TheBronx; 01-25-10 at 12:58 PM.
    01-24-10 06:12 PM
    Using the Bold 9700 OS 5.0 with transitions, no carrier version and absolutely f'ing L O V E this theme!!!

Had the same issue as above with the carrier... I know who sends me the bill every month, so I went to the no carrier version and its perfect.
    02-04-10 05:33 PM
    First off let me say I love this series of themes. I found it on another site and with the help of a few people on this forum they directed me to your themes. So with that said I have to ask 2 things. First, I noticed that on an original theme if I went into the media folder, press the bb button I was able to choose "explore" so I could get to a folder that I had hidden. Now on this theme and the 1.4 theme there is no explore option when I press the BB button. Is this normal or am i missing something or can it be fixed? Also as some others have pointed out the time and the network overlap slightly. Is there a way to move the time to the left slightly to avoid this overlapping?

Again thanks for the great work I know we all appreciate it.
    02-09-10 05:10 PM
    Is there any possibility of this theme coming out for the 8520 (OS 4.6)??? I definitely would keep this as my theme everyday!! Lol

02-09-10 05:45 PM
    This is THE best theme I've ever seen, my aunt also loved it she asked me to help her to download it on her berry
    thanks Vince, keep up the great job!
    02-10-10 04:30 PM
    Vince,

This is the best theme ever. I would be willing to donate if you could incorporate one or both of these animated gifs into the background into Oynxia, no carrier info, transitions, with Today preview. Let me know how much the donation would be

A cool moving jelly fish or this cool Koi animation.

would love to have the jellyfish and/or Koi moving in the background

I have the software to edit size of these animated GIFS BTW. Just dont know how to incorporate into a theme.

I attached links for you to download to see them.

If you theme makers make something with this, will you let me know?

jelly fish:

Jellyfish Blackberry.gif

These Koi would be cool too

Animation - KOI - Animated sequence of 21 images photo - Alexander Antonyuk photos at pbase.com
    02-11-10 01:50 PM
    thanks for the theme
    02-11-10 06:00 PM
    Hey guys, thanks for all the great comments! I apologize sincerely for not getting back to anyone, I had to spend some time away from the forums as school was kickin my **** and I moved out on my own as well. After tomorrow, I have "reading week", which is the equivalent of a march break to most of you. If all goes well, expect some updates, and some love to you 85xx users out there
    02-11-10 11:13 PM
    looking forward to the 85xx version.
    02-13-10 01:59 AM
    Great theme. I love that I can get to all my important apps on one screen. I downloaded it a couple days ago and everybody I know wants to get it. I have no problems/glitches.

Was wondering though, the Calendar and the Message boxes, is it possible to change what app goes into those? Ex. Music list, Twitter msgs? Thanks again for the amazing theme.
    02-13-10 05:27 PM
    This is a great progression of the ONYXia Theme from v1.0! :hatsoff:

The only thing I would like to see is with "no carrier" that the WiFi symbol is moved up next to the 3G/EDGE on homescreen.
    Or do away with the battery and move signal status/strength symbol up to where 3G/EDGE is and align 3G/EDGE with WiFi symbol.

Will be running with this over the next few days and will report back IF I see any issues.

Many thanks for your efforts!
    Last edited by PDM; 02-13-10 at 07:43 PM.
    02-13-10 07:31 PM
    I think you said you would take donations in exchange for custom builds? (cant decide if i like the hidden today or the one with the panels)

I really like this theme (and 3.0, if it had a normal, non multiple homescreeen )

forums.crackberry.com/f176/stock-zen-scrolling-theme-422043/

I would gladly donate to get either (or all ), just like they are (sans 3.0 with a single home screen so that i can keep using wallpaper changer), but with the backgound of menues/quicklaunch/connection manager, transluccent like in the free theme i linked above

Thx

02-15-10 10:45 PM
125 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD