I'm bummed...

I installed v1.0 of this theme before Christmas and was really pleased with it. I understand the original version didn't offer some of the options for customizing fonts that the new version does but I liked the original font just fine and I much preferred the layout of "Messages". Am I just missing something, is there a menu I've overlooked that would let me manipulate these things? I'm particularly interested in having my messages presented in a "list" format, kind of like MS Outlook is capable of, and I prefer the original theme's font for system alerts/dialog boxes/etc. Can anyone help?

From what I've found so far, though, I'm pretty sure that everything I'm talking about is theme-controlled and not user-configurable. So, does anyone know where I can get hold of a copy of v1.0 of this theme? I've purchased it -twice- now from CrackBerry.com (as well as gone round and round with their customer care reps on the phone trying to get MobiHand to send me a download link for the older version) and I realize I'm foolish for deleting v1.0 before trying v1.1 as well as neglecting to sync and backup the configuration that I liked, but I just want my phone back the way it was!

Any help is muchly appreciated.

K
    02-13-08 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD