I created my own theme using mostly the demension stuff, but I created transparent menus. I've noticed that in most applications it behaves normally, but in certain third party app like Opera mini, Bolt Browser, and a checkbook app, that the menu flashes on te screen for a split second, then disappears. When I scroll up or down the menu, it flashes too quickly to read, but it is obviously still open and I can still select menu items, it is just very difficult to see. Is it a problem with my theme, or is it a problem with the apps?
    4.5.0.77 (101)
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 03:22 PM
    It's a common well known prob with some 3rd party apps (opera in particular) and themes using transparent menus...
    Dunno if there's a way around or if you need to use a solid background for the menu's...?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 03:55 PM
    You have to use solid menu backgrounds. You can still use transparency in dialog boxes to get that nice effect.
    02-03-09 08:18 PM
    dont waste ur time with trnasparent widows really slows down ur device
    02-07-09 09:52 PM
    Actually, if you change your image you are using to a "indexed" color threshold instead of the regular RGB threshold image, then save it as a .png, you should be fine.
    02-08-09 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD