I am looking for a Today theme that will list more than the next 2 upcoming appointments.

Does anyone have suggestions?

I tried to download a theme creator and make my own but I do not know enough about what I am doing!
    09-16-08 01:01 PM
    Only themes exported for devices running OS 4.5 can/will show more that 2 Calendar entries. And really only the Today Plus-like themes being made with the current (public) version of Plazmic have this feature using the 'Custom' theme template, not the regular Today theme template.

Nonetheless, I recently release a new premium theme called "Groovy Lights". It is available in a "Plus" style that features a Calendar Today section w/ 4 sub-entries and user customizable bottom icons (OS 4.5 ONLY!). (GL is available in 6 different styles: Bottom Zen, Blank Homescreen, Icon, "L", List and Plus for 81xx, 83xx and 88xx devices.)

Preview images are available in this thread post: http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/gro...s-theme-73737/
    Last edited by bettedavis07; 01-26-09 at 01:04 PM. Reason: adding link to thread...
    09-16-08 01:45 PM
    Thanks for the info! How do I download the one you are talking about?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-08 01:58 PM
    Thanks for the info! How do I download the one you are talking about?

All my premium themes are available for purchase at my website (link in signature). With this theme I also offer free homescreen icon customizations after purchase, more details available at my site.
    Last edited by bettedavis07; 09-20-08 at 04:09 PM.
    09-16-08 02:04 PM
    I was talking to Mothy yesterday and he made me a 'Today' version of the BeBold theme that was such a hit. Very nice, from the top it starts Messages(e-mails), Calender with 3 upcoming events, SMS/MMS and a bottom dock with your choice of icons. This theme is awesome, might be my favorite yet. Here it is...

Last edited by SevereDeceit; 09-17-08 at 11:12 AM.
    09-16-08 02:25 PM
    My Vista Today+ has 3

And then my newest iSunset has more

I can always edit the Vista theme for ya
    09-18-08 10:26 PM

Double Zen Today Plus by Mothy
    09-18-08 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD