I have a problem / question.

I have a appt for today at 5:45pm. I have one tomorrow morning at 9:30am.

I have one 10:30am Thursday and one 5:15 pm Thursday.

I switched my VZW BB 8330 Curve to the TODAY theme so I can see upcoming appts without going to the calendar.

Why on my home screen does it just show the 2 appts for Thursday not today or tomorrow?? I am confused.
    07-08-08 01:52 PM
    To the best of my knowledge, the Today theme is just that - TODAY.

Sooo. That being said. I would think it would show the appointments for the current day, and not some random appointment that isn't until Thursday. Odd... Did you try a battery pull?
    07-08-08 01:59 PM
    The today theme only shows 2 calender appts and two messages as well as 2 call logs. That's the way it was designed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 02:02 PM
    Did a battery pull and it still shows thurs. It is supposed to show the next 2 events, but for some reason it is overlooking tomorrow? Forget it, back to the Verizon screen. So Jena do you go to your calendar every night and check your calendar for the next day?
    07-08-08 02:03 PM
    Did a battery pull and it still shows thurs. It is supposed to show the next 2 events, but for some reason it is overlooking tomorrow? Forget it, back to the Verizon screen. So Jena do you go to your calendar every night and check your calendar for the next day?
    Yes I do. Which may be backwards, but I just prefer the look of the zen theme. Plus, I interview/hire people for the company I work for, and a lot of times I have more than one interview for the day, on top of other appointments. So the Today theme wouldn't work for me, as it only shows two. You can always setup one of your side convenience keys to open up your calendar, that way it's there in the push of a button.

Do you have the appts for Thursday set to some kind of higher priority perhaps???
    07-08-08 02:05 PM
    You should try removing then appt that's not showing up and readding it. That may do the trick.

07-08-08 02:07 PM
    The today theme only shows 2 calender appts and two messages as well as 2 call logs. That's the way it was designed.

You are correct.

However, this is not the OP's issue. He is wondering why his device is showing only Thursday's appointments, and skipping over today and tomorrow's appointments. Makes no sense.
    07-08-08 02:07 PM
    If you have "Dail from Home Screen" clicked to No (Phone > Options > General Options), you can get to the Calendar by clicking the L key.
    07-08-08 02:11 PM
    OK, maybe this had something to do with it. I deleted the 4 upcoming events becuase in the event add screen it said my old email address in the top. SO I deleted them and re-sync'd and it now shows my appt today and then tomorrow. Thanks for the help.
    07-08-08 02:20 PM
    There ya go.
    07-08-08 02:24 PM
    I have the same problem & I don't have any old email addresses.

To make things more interesting, occasionally the appointments for "Today & Tomorrow" show up.

I rely on the Today theme to see what I have going on next and this is an extremely frustrating glitch.

Yes, I have pulled the battery numerous times, switched back & forth between theme styles and still no luck.

Any additional thoughts are appreciated.
    07-09-08 10:16 AM
    So are you saying that you appointments from the current day AND the following day show up simultaneously? The Today theme is designed to show two appointments... So is it showing one for today, and one for tomorrow?
    07-09-08 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD