Does anyone notice that when you create a today theme, the right of the icons on the today screen get cut off? For instance, if I create a custom theme with a list for calendar and say messages, the right portion of the icon for messages and calendar are cut off. This only happens if the icon for the messages or the calendar extends past 38 pixels, even though the actual icon size for today/custom themes is 48x36 pixels. I'll try to include a pic when I get a chance.
    12-02-08 06:22 PM
    I know what you mean. Try this, open up the image (calendar, messages) and move the image to the left within the 48x36 space. Put those icons into the theme and it won't cut off. It'll look strange as part of the other icons, but a lot of people hide that because it's already on the homescreen.
    12-03-08 03:58 AM
    I know what you mean. Try this, open up the image (calendar, messages) and move the image to the left within the 48x36 space. Put those icons into the theme and it won't cut off. It'll look strange as part of the other icons, but a lot of people hide that because it's already on the homescreen.

Yeah, that was the only solution that I seemed to come up with as well. Is this a 4.5 issue or is it an issue with every today theme?
    12-03-08 09:49 PM
    Not really sure, I move it to the left just to be on the safe side.
    12-03-08 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD