Hi all,
    Do you know of a Today theme where you can customize which apps go on the home page? I really like the today theme but not so much how I can't have MMS messages on the home screen... seems kinda silly that they wouldn't have it on there, anyways.
    03-10-10 08:06 PM
    You can move your icons wherever you want them from the main apps screen. I can't see what berry you have on the mobile site. On older devices I think you scroll to the icon, press alt, click in on it and then move it. On newer devices you press the Blackberry key and select move.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 09:00 PM
    You can't customize the home page today apps without using a theme builder program.
    03-10-10 09:06 PM
    I guess that is only on older devices. On my Bold 9000 I can put whatever icons I want to on the home screen.

03-10-10 09:16 PM
    I guess that is only on older devices. On my Bold 9000 I can put whatever icons I want to on the home screen.

I can put whatever icons I want on my home screen also. But if you have today icons, they have to be built into the theme in order to display their magic.
    03-10-10 09:31 PM
    I can put whatever icons I want on my home screen also. But if you have today icons, they have to be built into the theme in order to display their magic.
    True. That is 2 or 3 icons. I guess it depends on how many icons the theme let's you have on the home screen.

03-10-10 09:35 PM
    I have a pearl and the today theme won't allow me to move any apps on the home screen. I'm wondering if anybody knows of a today theme that does allow you to do that. : )
    03-12-10 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD