Okay, I'm sure this has been posted before, but I'm asking this question again in relation to the Xberry 360 themes I've released. What applications do you guys prefer on the first screen on Today themes? Just getting an idea, so I can change things up a little. Thanks!
    07-03-08 06:24 PM
    Email, SMS, tasks, calendars

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-08 06:44 PM
    I would like email, calendar and SMS. If possible more that 2 showing.
    07-03-08 06:57 PM
    I personally like messages, call log and callender
    07-03-08 07:46 PM
    if I could make a theme it would havd 3 message entries, 4 or more calander entries, and a call log link.

07-04-08 09:44 PM
    I agree about having sms on the home screen.

Although I do like the call log, I usually just use the green phone button to check my phone calls, for me it would be better to have sms on the front.

I also agree about another line or 2 on the messages & calendar entries.
    -Dave
    07-04-08 10:14 PM
    Calender, SMS and messages. If 4 fit, then a browser icon.

07-04-08 10:56 PM
    SMS, Messaging, and Calendar (in that order).

As said above, it'd be good to have it display more than 2 entries if it is at all possible.
    07-04-08 11:35 PM
    SMS, Calendar, Messages or Messenger, and Brower if it would fit. I don't d/l many today themes b/c they don't have SMS
    07-07-08 02:04 PM
    I use my email accounts a lot. It would be helpful if SMS, email accounts and calender would show. Applications and call log are easily accessed through the buttons.
    07-07-08 02:19 PM
    I'd say messages (I use one message box for everything), tasks and calendar. My vote would be three so you can have more space devoted to each.
    07-07-08 02:26 PM
    I'd say messages (I use one message box for everything), tasks and calendar. My vote would be three so you can have more space devoted to each.
    I second that motion. All in favor say Aye. The Ayes have it. Motion passed. Today screen will now have Messages, Tasks, and Calendar.

Why devote screen real estate to Applications when all you have to do is press the menu button anyway. Use your space more wisely.
    07-07-08 02:51 PM
    Gotta Have BBMessenger up there that's huge for me, SMS, Calendar, and then Messages!
    that's the 4 i like, maybe another item on there as well, The call log like dave said, i use the phone button for call log.
    07-07-08 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD