Hello!

I have been trying to search for the answer to this, but can't find my specific problemo, so here goes...

Let's say I have an email or text come thru, and I do not open it, and delete it automatically. Then I go back to my main today screen, and the messages still shows an unread message in parantheses.

When this happens, it won't go away until I go back into the inbox and do a "mark prior opened", which I think is so silly since I have already deleted the message that wasn't there, but it seems as if the phone is still reading the unopened message in the "trash".

Anybody else have this problem? Will I always have to deal with this? Any comments/help/ideas??

Thanks much!
    E

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-08 05:10 PM
    just click mark as read then delete it...

sucks but it just seems like a bug in the theme.
    05-25-08 05:24 PM
    Thanks SexyLady. I forgot to mention in my original ramble that I have experienced across a few different today themes, like 3 or 4, and I just wonder why this happens, if it is something that the creator of the theme is missing or something like that, cus I know its not every single today theme, but abt 50% of the ones I've tried.

Just sucks cus I've been a diehard zen theme user, but recently started getting into today themes, but that bug is a an annoyance and a deal breaker.

Thanks!!
    E

05-25-08 09:42 PM
    I am feeling your pain. I am a today theme junkie. I think I need to learn how to make one myself.

06-22-08 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD