04-24-08 11:20 AM
32 12
tools
    Does anyone have the "Today Plus" theme that they can post? mobile.blackberry.com took it down from the main site for the 8320. Can someone post the link to download or provide a copy of the file for me? I would appreciate it.
    03-18-08 03:42 PM
    Hi. I downloaded that theme today, 3/21/08. So it's back and available!
    03-21-08 10:16 PM
    i only have 2 available for me on the mobile site, some aqua one and some pink one, both are horrible!
    03-24-08 05:46 AM
    I've also went to the mobile site and while there are 11 today themes available for the Pearl, none of them are the dimension today plus theme.

I've followed links in several threads that say should go to the today plus theme, but none of the links open on my pearl...

Also, I've found some links to download the today plus theme to desktop, but all that comes through is the .jad file, which I understand is basically useless.

I'm a BB newb, so sorry if I'm asking dumb qustions.
    I would really appreciate any help to get this theme onto my device.

Thanks
    Trev
    03-24-08 09:35 PM
    I am having the same problem...I want the today plus theme for my 8100 Pearl (AT&T). I use to have it but had to do a warranty exchange and now at mobile.blackberry.com...csp77 is right....all I see there is a sunday comics theme (which I tried and it looks cool....but is terrible if you want to actually use your phone) and then the auqa and pink themes. Both under "themes" and "new themes", its the same 3. Is it b/c I have an 8100 and/or AT&T? I see other posters saying they downloaded it.....but they have different phones....so I dunno.

I also tried transferring the theme from my old phone to the new using javaloader....but that proved to be too complicated for me and therefore never figured it out.

Anyway of getting it? I miss it!

Thanks
    CMS
    03-25-08 01:20 AM
    I am loving this theme... Its back at www.mobile.blackberry.com RIGHT NOW... GO and GET IT!!!! Hurry
    03-25-08 08:56 AM
    Ok, maybe I am going to the wrong place....I go to mobile.blackberry.com and both links that mention themes take me to the bplay site. I was just there and it says it hasnt been updated since 7 March. I've looked all over the bplay site, under themes for curve and pearl and do not see the today plus theme.
    03-25-08 09:06 AM
    Go to the website right! Then scroll down to Themes under Fun & Games, then Click on I Accept, then scroll down. You will see the Scribble Theme, Today Plus Theme, Aqua Theme and Tickled Pink Theme!
    03-25-08 09:14 AM
    Let me know if you get through or not
    03-25-08 09:16 AM
    Kara...I think b/c you have an 8830 from Sprint/Nextel you might be seeing a different screen and therefore other themes available. I have gone to mobile.blackberry.com so many times recently and looked everywhere and no "today Plus" theme anymore from what I can see. A friend of mine has an 8830 from T-Mobile....I am going to try and go to mobile.blackberry.com from his phone and see what happens....

Otherwise...if anyone has any other suggestions.....for an 8100 AT&T pearl.....

Thanks!!
    03-25-08 10:07 AM
    Oh ok, well keep me posted
    03-25-08 10:09 AM
    With TheSloan,
    Perhaps folks with a different carrier see different themes on the site. I'm with Verizon and I've been to the site, looked in all catagories and sections and do not see the theme.....but, I do appreciate your efforts to be helpful

One thing I will mention...I've even used the option on the site to change what devices it says I have and still cant find the theme for any device.
    03-25-08 10:20 AM
    just an FYI - I'm on T-Mobile and I just now downloaded it.
    03-28-08 03:25 PM
    i have verizon and the aqua and pink themes show as available on my browser
    03-28-08 06:04 PM
    What's the difference between the standard Today theme and the Today Plus?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-08 06:23 PM
    I can't find it either! I had it and had to exchange my bberry and I don't know what I'll do without it! I can't find the thread that had a link to enter that took me straight there. Help!
    03-29-08 12:30 AM
    http://mobile.blackberry.com/resourc...us_240x260.jad

This just worked for me! Yeah! I will survive now
    03-29-08 12:48 AM
    [url]http://mobile.blackberry.com/resources/theme_catalog/themes/TodayPlus_240x260.jad

When I try to go to that link from my pearl, it gives an error. When I try to download it my laptop, it is a .jad file.

Even more confusing is that when I go to the moble.blackberry.com site, I do not see a resources link...and when I try to go straight to mobile.blackberry.com/resources I am given a message that I do not have permission to access resources.....weird. I'm on verizon just like you.
    03-31-08 02:45 PM
    All-
    I am having the same issue.. I have 8100 at AT&T. Just got a new one under warranty and trying to download Today Plus. When I go to the mobile.blackberry.com site, I only see 2 themes and a link to a site where you can buy themes. If anyone figures this out, please let me know!
    04-01-08 01:33 PM
    as a follow up, I used the link that jenmaxslp provided above, and did an OTA download of the them which worked well.
    04-01-08 02:56 PM
    http://mobile.blackberry.com/resourc...us_240x260.jad

Thank you so much for this link. I had to wipe my berry and lost this theme and really wanted it back! Works like a charm
    04-03-08 11:37 AM
    I just went there moments ago and the Today Plus theme is available. I have a Verizon 8830.
    04-03-08 11:51 AM
    Just FYI the URL (web address) is case sensitive.
    04-03-08 01:27 PM
    I'm on telus. Only the aqua and pink themes for me too. Tried aqua last week and deleted it right away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-08 01:33 PM
    Anyone find it for the 8320?
    04-03-08 06:12 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD