I've looked all over and can't find one for the Curve (8330). I have one on my Pearl and really like it.

Anyone know where I can find this theme for the 8300 series. The Curve arrives tomorrow and I want to have everything in place and ready to go. I really don't care about the background as I change the wallpaper to a pick of dogs.

Thanks,

ER
    05-11-08 01:00 PM
    I've looked all over and can't find one for the Curve (8330). I have one on my Pearl and really like it.

Anyone know where I can find this theme for the 8300 series. The Curve arrives tomorrow and I want to have everything in place and ready to go. I really don't care about the background as I change the wallpaper to a pick of dogs.

Thanks,

ER
    I second this. The one I'm using now sucks (an attempt at an L theme, but the icons can't be changed, so I'll stick to a bottom dock with changes allowed). I'd prefer a better one with just a bottom dock for now if it's out there! Thanks in advance!
    05-11-08 11:17 PM
    I second this. The one I'm using now sucks (an attempt at an L theme, but the icons can't be changed, so I'll stick to a bottom dock with changes allowed). I'd prefer a better one with just a bottom dock for now if it's out there! Thanks in advance!

For just a free bottom dock, follow this thread, and unlock the TMo theme. Its a really nice bottom dock Zen, i use it religiously..

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...ee-memory.html
    05-11-08 11:31 PM
    For just a free bottom dock, follow this thread, and unlock the TMo theme. Its a really nice bottom dock Zen, i use it religiously..

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...ee-memory.html
    Thanks but being a Mac person I can't do the whole unlock thing.
    05-12-08 03:58 PM
    Is there a bottom dock today plus theme for the curve? I actually love the T-Mobile theme! And was wondering if there was a today plus version out there.
    08-14-08 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD