Hello
    I updated the OS on the Curve to 4.5 and now I don't have the preloaded wallpapers anymore. Could someone please send them to me or give me a link to download them.
    All help greatly appreciated
    07-21-08 12:43 PM
    I really have no idea what they even look like any more... I got rid of these soooo long ago

Why not use a more personal wallpaper and customize / personalize your device a little!! A little spice and flavor never hurts!

There are sooo many great wallpapers to choose from... don't limit yourself to those TMo ones!
    07-21-08 12:47 PM
    I really have no idea what they even look like any more... I got rid of these soooo long ago

Why not use a more personal wallpaper and customize / personalize your device a little!! A little spice and flavor never hurts!

There are sooo many great wallpapers to choose from... don't limit yourself to those TMo ones!
    Because the wife is getting pissed off for me being on the computer all day
    07-21-08 02:19 PM
    Because the wife is getting pissed off for me being on the computer all day
    haha... happens to the best of us They just do not understand!!

Check out the Wallpapers section of CB #Free Wallpapers | CrackBerry.com

Also check out this thread : http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/sha...lpapers-32609/
    07-21-08 02:25 PM
    Thanx. I found several great ones!
    07-21-08 03:35 PM
    Yeah!! No prob!
    07-21-08 03:40 PM
    07-21-08 04:03 PM
    Was hunting everywhere for this. Even started photo shopping . Saved a lot of trouble. Plan to do a Today plus theme T-Mo style.
    Thanks again

:
    07-22-08 03:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD