Due to the fact that alot of my free themes are ending up in places that they should not be, I am deleting all free theme links. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Tim
    Last edited by TStan47; 06-07-09 at 09:56 PM.
    12-14-08 04:21 PM
    Which one would work for the 8900?
    01-09-09 10:13 AM
    Which one would work for the 8900?
    None of these will work with the 8900. Until RIM releases the Theme Builder to support the 8900, there are only a very few "premium" themes to choose from other than the original themes that came on your Curve.

Tim
    01-09-09 07:46 PM
    I had read something about that. It needs plazmic to release 4.7 of the themes builder?
    Either way, thanks for your work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 09:19 PM
    I had read something about that. It needs plazmic to release 4.7 of the themes builder?
    Either way, thanks for your work

Than you for the compliment Uberspeed. Yes, you are correct, 4.7 should be the next version of the Plazmic Theme Builder software. I just hope RIM doesn't take 6 months to release it, I have alot of people asking for themes for 8900 Curve as well as the Storm and 4.7 should support both.

Tim
    01-10-09 07:51 AM
    I will be anxiously awaiting then, and I'll be sure to check out your other themes.

Thank you again Tim.

01-10-09 11:21 AM
    wow awsome work love the dark blue like that thankyou so very much for sharing
    01-10-09 11:24 AM
    I am trying to download the tinkerbell wall paper and I get a message that says "the item you selected cannot be displayed. Do you wish to save the item?" , I hit "Yes", then it said "Save file", I said save. Then it said Tinkerbell fro Bold.zip. Completed (976.0 B/s . At one point I hit the back button and it said: "unsupported media type: application/zip".
    Does anyone know how to fix this so I can download my wallpaper?
    Thanks,
    Kathy
    01-11-09 12:13 AM
    I am trying to download the tinkerbell wall paper and I get a message that says "the item you selected cannot be displayed. Do you wish to save the item?" , I hit "Yes", then it said "Save file", I said save. Then it said Tinkerbell fro Bold.zip. Completed (976.0 B/s . At one point I hit the back button and it said: "unsupported media type: application/zip".
    Does anyone know how to fix this so I can download my wallpaper?
    Thanks,
    Kathy
    Hello Kathy,

What you are trying to download is a theme file that is in .zip format, not a wallpaper file so you will get those errors if you are not downloading the file to your computer to load the theme file using BlackBerry Desktop Manager.

Tim
    01-11-09 10:06 AM
    Thanks TStan!!! I posted a question on another thread to see if you were going to make this theme for the Curve for my wife, then I found this where you had already done it. Great Job my better half loves it!
    02-21-09 10:46 AM
    Thanks TStan!!! I posted a question on another thread to see if you were going to make this theme for the Curve for my wife, then I found this where you had already done it. Great Job my better half loves it!
    You are quite welcome, please enjoy the theme.

Tim
    02-21-09 12:31 PM
    Hi folks!
    I'm looking for the "Tinkerbell.mid" ringtone that came in my BB 8100 before I upgrade it to OS 4.5.
    If anyone has it, please tell me.
    Thanks
    03-13-09 04:40 PM
    Hi folks!
    I'm looking for the "Tinkerbell.mid" ringtone that came in my BB 8100 before I upgrade it to OS 4.5.
    If anyone has it, please tell me.
    Thanks
    You should have posted your request in the proper forum. This forum is for themes.

Tim
    03-13-09 04:46 PM
    I love this theme. I'm having to get used to not seeing my schedule on the front of the screen but I love the theme so much I'm trying to get around that. (any suggestions).

You did a great job thanks so much for sharing. You're very talented and it's appreciated.
    03-13-09 10:09 PM
    I love this theme. I'm having to get used to not seeing my schedule on the front of the screen but I love the theme so much I'm trying to get around that. (any suggestions).

You did a great job thanks so much for sharing. You're very talented and it's appreciated.
    The schedule (Calendar) is part of the Today style themes and this theme is a Zen style theme. The only suggestion I have is to place the Calendar icon on your homescreen and you can access your schedule from there. This is done by moving the Calendar icon to the top of the menu screen in one of the first 4, 5 or 6 slots depending on which BB model you are using.

Tim
    03-14-09 09:48 AM
    Ota pleaseee

03-20-09 07:35 AM
    Ota pleaseee

I am sorry, this theme is not available via OTA, only PC download.

Tim
    03-20-09 09:53 AM
    Can i request tinkerbell theme for blackberry 8350i please ??
    12-21-09 03:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD