I've searched high and low for this answer
    with purchased themes is there a way to get the wallpapers out it??
    any answer would be appreciated.
    06-25-08 04:26 AM
    no way that i'm aware of
    06-25-08 08:08 AM
    The only solution to this that I know of is to contact the actual maker of said theme.
    Find a way to email them directly, and in most cases, they dont mind sending you the WPs they use...
    That said...if you check this thread:http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/sha...lpapers-32609/
    you can find a lot of WPs you wont find anywhere else, and some of us take requests.
    06-25-08 08:12 AM
    I've read in others posts that it's part of the file. I wonder if you can get into the file and change the wallpaper.
    06-25-08 08:33 AM
    so for instance then i bought a theme from bPlay, should i email them?? or is there even a way to restore the wallpaper after I make the change??
    06-25-08 11:32 AM
    Never purchased a theme from Bplay, so I don't know if they give theme creators individual credit on their website, but you could always email them and ask...nothing to lose but 5 minutes, right?
    As for the 2nd question, if its asking what I think it is,...
    The ability to change WPs is a theme-specific option. Most themes that I've encountered allow you to change your wallpaper for your icon and home screens, but usually revert to an embedded image for lock screens. The only way I know around this would be to pay someone who designs themes to build you a custom theme where you pick the backgrounds for each screen.
    Im sure if you search the threads around here, you can find someone like that.
    As for simply modifying WPs for use in an existing theme that allows it, that's easy. If you don't have the software to do it yourself, there are people here, (myself included), who can usually do similar to exact replicas of whatever WP you're looking for. Post some screenshots to give us a general idea of the design and it can be done pretty quick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-08 12:13 PM
    is there a program to use to take screenshots? I've never done that before...

edit: Never mind I Found the program
    here's a screen shot of the wallpaper that came with the theme, its a pretty simple looking one, but it goes very well.

Last edited by SimeonAS89; 06-26-08 at 12:39 AM.
    06-26-08 12:16 AM
    This is about as close as I could get...

And heres a slight variation...
    06-26-08 08:29 AM
    oh wow your awesome
    it looks practically the same as the one i have
    thanks for all your help!!
    06-26-08 05:11 PM
    How do load wallpapers onto my bb from this site? I have already downloaded a few into my computer, but do not know how to transfer to the bb file. please Help!!

Thank U
    06-26-08 11:10 PM
    Well if you have a memory card, connect your berry to the computer, and drag and drop onto the memory card.

Otherwise from what I've read (I've never tried this) use Media Manager? Correct me if I'm wrong.

You can even email the wallpapers as attachments that you want, and download them to your memory card/phone that way
    06-28-08 06:43 PM