Hi all,

I have a 8320, still running 4.2X (I'm a chicken sh*t ).

I want to purchase the crossbar theme from Bplay.com. Will it work on my phone?

Also...

Does anyone have a link a bold theme with the icon on the side?

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.

JAIDE
    09-05-08 03:38 PM
    Hi all,

I have a 8320, still running 4.2X (I'm a chicken sh*t ).

I want to purchase the crossbar theme from Bplay.com. Will it work on my phone?

Also...

Does anyone have a link a bold theme with the icon on the side?

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.

JAIDE
    I don't know for sure, but Crossbar should work fine on your phone...as it was originally released before OS 4.5 even came out...

As for a Bold theme done in the Zen style (icons on the left side, right?), there's one a Pimp My Berry...here
    09-05-08 05:22 PM
    I don't know for sure, but Crossbar should work fine on your phone...as it was originally released before OS 4.5 even came out...

As for a Bold theme done in the Zen style (icons on the left side, right?), there's one a Pimp My Berry...here
    Thank you!

I ordered the crossbar theme from BPlay about an hour ago and have yet to receive it. If i ever get it, I'll let you know how it works.lol

Thanks again for the link to the bold theme.
    09-05-08 05:56 PM
    Thank you!

I ordered the crossbar theme from BPlay about an hour ago and have yet to receive it. If i ever get it, I'll let you know how it works.lol

Thanks again for the link to the bold theme.
    No problem, glad I could help...hope everything works out...
    09-05-08 09:13 PM
    Crossbar is great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-08 01:53 AM
    I have a question: does your calendar ever correspond with the correct date? Mine always says friday the 31st, and it drives me nuts! (I have the crossbar theme from bplay)
    09-10-08 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD