Hello. First and foremost let me apologize if this question has been asked a million times.

I'm a long-time BB user, but have only recently started working with it as more than a phone. Today, I saw the upgrade for OS6 and downloaded, installed it and everything, but my themes are gone. Well, actually, they aren't gone, since I can still see them in the universal search, but I'm guessing they are for 5.0 and aren't compatible with the new 6.0 software that just came out.

The Theme i'm really concerned about is the iBerry Sumilator. I just purchased it a few days ago for 4$, but I'm disappointed that this new software came out just days later. Is there any way to make this theme work for the 6.0? Or do I have to wait for the upgraded theme (if there is one) to come out for the curve 3g 6.0? Also, Does BlingBerry offer refunds on themes that are purchased?

I'm not trying to complain, just slightly annoyed that this OS came up literally days after I purchased this theme, one that isn't even compatible with my new software. It's only 4$ i know, but just wondering if there is anything I could do, besides the obvious of switching back to 5.0. Thanks.
    12-20-10 06:40 PM
    What device are you using? If you are on a 96/97 series, there are no themes for that device on OS6, since the Theme Creator is still a beta for OS6.
    12-20-10 06:45 PM
    I am using a Blackberry Curve 9300 3g. I had OS5.0 earlier today, but I just upgraded to 6.0
    12-20-10 06:58 PM
    It is up to the developer to make the theme OS 6 compatible. Barring them doing
    so there is no way for you to get it to work. You really have only 3 choices:

A) Request (respectfully, of course) a refund
    B) Request the theme be updated
    C) Revert back to OS 5 if the theme is important to you.

Hope it works out for you.
    12-20-10 07:27 PM
    Thanks. I ended up just switching back to 5.0. Maybe I'll go to 6 when a similar theme I can function well with is released. Thanks for the advice.
    12-20-10 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD