Older uses love big themes and icons. Need crisp clean themes. I have looked and have waited hoping someone else would ask. I have purchased more than 15 themes and searched Mobihand relentlessly. If anyone else need this, please show your reply and maybe some of the theme makers will help us out. I just can't afford all of the best themes who prices continue to skyrocket. I appreciate your efforts in advance. Come on oldtimers, we need love too. I would love a black and pink or a black and pink! Can we hear from you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 05:53 PM
    just change ur font size
    09-05-09 05:57 PM
    I am talking about main theme face look. On most themes the font is not changeable. I'm speaking of larger icons. Maybe I did not make myself clear.

09-05-09 06:22 PM
    I never can find good themes either. The menu fonts are always too small and cannot be changed.

09-05-09 06:24 PM
    I have the ED Hardy theme on my tour maybe u could look at it and see of the builders could do one for curve. Nice large icons and great color graphics

09-05-09 06:30 PM
    There are a lot of people still using the Curve. I have seen large icons and themes, but they are for the Bold, Storm and other phones. I am just hoping some would build one for the Curve. It really would be nice to consider those users that need a larger format.

09-05-09 06:33 PM
    The size of the icons can not be changed. The default sizing for Curve theme icons is 48x36 pixels. No matter what size icon is uploaded into Plazmic for the theme it is automatically scaled down to 48x36.

As far as the fonts, I have come across numerous ones that I tried out and deleted because the menu fonts were way too big. Go take a look in the theme forum, there are a lot of themes posted there with larger fonts.

09-05-09 06:37 PM
    Thank you for the explanation. I did not realize the technical end of it. But if anyone know of an OTA free download I would love to know. I really appreciate any suggestions.

09-05-09 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD