I own a blackberry bold and am looking for a theme that has a changing calendar date. Are there any out there? I've been looking but haven't noticed one with this feature. Any help would be appreciated!
    05-27-10 11:10 PM
    Or is there an app that can change the calendar date icon? In doing research it sounds like there might be something like that? I can't find much about either so any help would be appreciated!
    05-28-10 07:53 AM
    05-28-10 08:58 AM
    This is a good one:
    iconManager - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

It also gives you a battery icon with actual percentage.
    05-28-10 09:15 AM
    This is a good one:
    iconManager - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

It also gives you a battery icon with actual percentage.
    Sorry to say that I bought this app and only installed the iCalendar portion of it, and immediately started having issues with three 3rd party apps (IM+, my Suduko game and one other) where once I opened the app and started using it, every few seconds it would bounce me back to the main screen. Also, after taking my phone out of the charging cradle it would not release from bedside mode until I did a battery pull. I uninstalled the iCalendar and Icon Manager and all my issues stopped (that was 4 days ago now) I asked for and received a refund. Wished it would have worked as it looked really nice.
    05-28-10 09:19 AM
    Sorry to say that I bought this app and only installed the iCalendar portion of it, and immediately started having issues with three 3rd party apps (IM+, my Suduko game and one other) where once I opened the app and started using it, every few seconds it would bounce me back to the main screen. Also, after taking my phone out of the charging cradle it would not release from bedside mode until I did a battery pull. I uninstalled the iCalendar and Icon Manager and all my issues stopped (that was 4 days ago now) I asked for and received a refund. Wished it would have worked as it looked really nice.
    Sorry to hear that. I've had this app for months and have no issue at all with it. It worked perfectly on Bold 9000 OS 4.6 and now on 5.0.
    But that's why it's always a good thing to use the free trial.
    05-28-10 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD