Ever since I got my BoldII, ive been downloading new themes. Prior to the bold, I had a pearl 81oo and I had a few themes I downloaded for that phone. But with this new bb, I notice that im going overboard with themes. I have 11 so far. Each day, i change my theme that reflects my mood for the day.

Am i the only one with a new phone thats downloading way too many themes ? if not, how many themes do you guys have on your bb?

i hope i am not alone on this.

*correction: i have 13 themes!
    Last edited by thepreciousone; 12-08-09 at 06:40 PM.
    12-08-09 06:37 PM
    12-08-09 06:41 PM
    how do i transfer that question to that forum ?does a mod need to do it?
    12-08-09 06:47 PM
    how do i transfer that question to that forum ?does a mod need to do it?
    Done!

And to answer your question, I have one theme, the Reverie HT
    without the weather dock. I am a big fan of wallpaper and most themes screw
    them up. That and I really just like the clean, no icons, no tabs look,
    12-08-09 11:23 PM
    Me too! I always have the addiction to change the look on my bb. Sometimes I will download all the latest theme I saw from CB. I keep changing the themes frequently too (my friend said that I'm a fickle type of person lol). But right now, I'm happily staying with Hero theme. Clean and nice icons. I'll use reverie too if I see any cool wallpapers (HD wallpapers of course ) from desktop nexus and load it up in my beloved bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 06:36 PM
    Tell me about it. I've actually spent a lot of $$$ on themes. And everytime I tell myself I'm not going to spend anymore, I end up buying a new theme. Ugh!
    12-10-09 11:25 AM
    i have 20 or so themes saved on my memstick,
    12-12-09 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD