Hi all,

I'm using the "today" theme for 83XX as a base for a new theme. One thing I have not found how to do is:

How can I remove the "application" icon at the bottom of the first "home screen" - not the one with all the icons, just the topmost in the hierachy. I can add and remove "today applications" but the icon and link to "applications" at the bottom of the screen is there by default.

Similarly in the banner at the top, can I remove some of the little icons (bluetooth, new messages)? I don't see where.

And lastly, how can I edit those little icons in the banner area? They don't see to be found in any icons list (apart from the battery and network meter) and I really would like to change their look, not just where they are placed in the banner area!

Thanks for any tips!

Cheers

Chris
    05-01-08 07:39 AM
    Hi all,

I'm using the "today" theme for 83XX as a base for a new theme. One thing I have not found how to do is:

How can I remove the "application" icon at the bottom of the first "home screen" - not the one with all the icons, just the topmost in the hierachy. I can add and remove "today applications" but the icon and link to "applications" at the bottom of the screen is there by default.

Similarly in the banner at the top, can I remove some of the little icons (bluetooth, new messages)? I don't see where.

And lastly, how can I edit those little icons in the banner area? They don't see to be found in any icons list (apart from the battery and network meter) and I really would like to change their look, not just where they are placed in the banner area!

Thanks for any tips!

Cheers

Chris
    It's not possible to remove the application icon on the today screen with the current version of theme builder,
    05-02-08 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD