Description: We know there are TONS of Bold themes already out there, but we wanted to offer one on ThemeBerry.com. The goal for this theme was to make it as identical as possible to the stock Precision theme on the Blackberry Bold - Only make it for other devices. However, we did change a couple things. One of the things we did was make the dialog/menus be a solid black color instead of transparent. This is to prevent the menus from flickering in third party applications such as Opera Mini. You can download this theme by going to this page with your Blackberry Browser. Find the theme in the dropdown menu that you would like to download and click the Download Now button. You will then be directed to the download page to download the theme directly to your device.

Price: Free

Note: OS 4.5 or higher is required for Bottom Zen, L, and Today/Bottom Zen themes. The Bottom Zen, L, and Today/Bottom Zen icons cannot be changed by the user.

Availability: (Download here)
    7100: Icon, Today, Zen
    8100: Icon, Today, Zen, Bottom Zen, L, Today/Bottom Zen
    8300: Icon, Today, Zen, Bottom Zen, L, Today/Bottom Zen
    8700: Icon, Today, Zen, Bottom Zen, L, Today/Bottom Zen
    8800: Icon, Today, Zen, Bottom Zen, L, Today/Bottom Zen

10-14-08 09:56 PM
    great looking theme
    is the bottom dock customizable?
    10-14-08 10:03 PM
    great looking theme
    is the bottom dock customizable?
    Note: OS 4.5 or higher is required for Bottom Zen, L, and Today/Bottom Zen themes. The Bottom Zen, L, and Today/Bottom Zen icons cannot be changed by the user.
    Not yet, sorry.
    10-14-08 10:07 PM
    Very nice! I'm gonna have to get this when I upgrade to 4.5.
    10-14-08 10:16 PM
    Very nice! I'm gonna have to get this when I upgrade to 4.5.
    Sounds good! Keep in mind that the Icon, Today, and Zen version will work on an 8330 running OS 4.2 or higher.
    10-14-08 10:19 PM
    Are customizable zen icons in the works though?
    10-14-08 11:25 PM
    Are customizable zen icons in the works though?
    No. Won't be for a while either. At least not until the official builder that allows the customizable icons is out. Sorry.
    10-15-08 01:18 AM
    This is great! Thanks - downloading now
    10-15-08 02:55 AM
    I made a theme using the same background. It was formatted for the bold, so the picture was pixellated. I resized it to fit the curve and it looked so much better. The fade from blue to black was a lot more even. You may have done the same thing, but in the thumbnails it looks the same way mine did before I resized it.

The theme looks great! Just thought I could share the problem I ran into.
    10-15-08 10:33 AM
    I made a theme using the same background. It was formatted for the bold, so the picture was pixellated. I resized it to fit the curve and it looked so much better. The fade from blue to black was a lot more even. You may have done the same thing, but in the thumbnails it looks the same way mine did before I resized it.

The theme looks great! Just thought I could share the problem I ran into.
    Thanks for the input!
    10-15-08 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD