View Poll Results: Would you lik/need user definable icons

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

3 60.00%
  • no

2 40.00%
    Im in the process of making a new theme, its designed & ready to made for all devices however i would like to ask you all one thing..

The theme has 'Options, Browser, Twitter, Facebook, bbm & Sound Profiles' all on the banner, with these options there at all times would you still want/need user definable icons. (I absolutely love the theme as it is, very wallpaper friendly yet functionable)

Added icons & think it looks sexy as hello...agree???

Last edited by samgbx; 07-27-11 at 01:36 PM.
    07-26-11 12:20 PM
    hi samgbx this theme looks nice! And yes i would prefer to make the icons user definable, as i don't use FB, twitter, bbm or the native broswer.

looking forward to your release of this.
    07-26-11 02:45 PM
    hi samgbx this theme looks nice! And yes i would prefer to make the icons user definable, as i don't use FB, twitter, bbm or the native broswer.

looking forward to your release of this.
    What do you use a BlackBerry for then? lol.
    07-26-11 02:56 PM
    What do you use a BlackBerry for then? lol.
    oh your funny! Lol. I use OM instead of the native browser-i never got involved w/FB or twitter, just not my cup of tea. And bbm-i only use it with my son & family

I use my bb for themes, bw & batexs, but I'll be switching to iPhone soon--until the switch I will enjoy using the themes, bw & batexs! oh, and I do use the email feature--YaY!!! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 07-26-11 at 04:12 PM.
    07-26-11 04:08 PM
    I'd replace Twitter with Media or Social Feeds and would like to add Manage Connections.
    07-26-11 04:12 PM
    I'd rather the theme is small in size and fast than having user defined icons, as long as other stuff I use the most are there.
    07-26-11 04:19 PM
    I'm personally of the opinion that allowing the ability for customization makes ur theme more attractive to more people. I personally also do not use facebook, twitter or the native browser. What's the up side of not supporting customization?

07-26-11 05:30 PM
    hi, Samuel
    make theme with ur own way, coz simplicity is ur identity..........
    and theme look awesome.
    07-27-11 01:30 AM
    I'd replace Twitter with Media or Social Feeds and would like to add Manage Connections.
    The icons that are already on the banner are there for good, they are kind of what the theme is deigned around. Also if you run OS6 manage connections is default by selecting the signal meter When i say customizable icons i mean as well as the banner ones. So say above the banner i would put a row of customizable ones?
    Last edited by samgbx; 07-27-11 at 09:14 AM.
    07-27-11 09:04 AM
    I'm personally of the opinion that allowing the ability for customization makes ur theme more attractive to more people. I personally also do not use facebook, twitter or the native browser. What's the up side of not supporting customization?

The only reason i havnt automatically just done customizable icons is because in my opinion the majority of bb owners use Facebook, Twitter, bbm etc so if there already there why bother with others. There isnt an upside apart from not having icons above banner mean more wallpaper space. Im leaning towards putting other icons on now anyway after testing the theme
    07-27-11 09:12 AM
    hi, Samuel
    make theme with ur own way, coz simplicity is ur identity..........
    and theme look awesome.
    Thats true, i do love the simple things
    Thanks im very proud, looks a lot better on an actual device though
    07-27-11 09:16 AM
    O I tot misunderstood ur Q. I didn't realize u mean to have those icons set and were considering additional ones. In which case I wud agree with Abrar0z that keepg it clean simple and roomy prob is best.

07-27-11 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD