Did an OTA download of a theme from blueroomsolution.com downloaded successfully.. I can see the theme in Options-Adv.Options-Applications, but dont see it when I go to Options-Themes. Anyone have answers? tried a reboot and still no workey?!?!?
    09-23-08 10:59 AM
    i just downloaded my first theme. Same thing is happening on my curve.

Any solutions? i'm going to remove the theme then try reinstalling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-08 04:25 PM
    Did you guys do any memory optimization ? Have you removed any of the standard BB themes. I know that the standard BB themes act as a base for most third party themes. Could be a reason why its not working
    09-23-08 04:31 PM
    i haven't done any memory optimization, no. i have the VZW Curve so i have plenty of memory.

i haven't removed any theme either.

If i understand correctly the new theme should be listed with the pre loaded theme after it's downloaded. Is this right?

09-23-08 05:31 PM
    Chrisy that is correct. The only other things I can think of is that the theme is either not compatible with your device or OS. Other than that I'm afraid I don't know

09-24-08 01:21 AM
    Chrisy that is correct. The only other things I can think of is that the theme is either not compatible with your device or OS. Other than that I'm afraid I don't know

ok. thanks for trying!
    09-24-08 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD