Hi, could someone possibly provide the hacked theme studio(So it would be able to make OS7 themes) as a download? I really don't get RIM's tutorial, and I haven't seen it available to download pre-hacked before. Could someone maybe do this if possible? Thanks
    07-09-12 05:15 AM
    Theme Studio 7 is not yet released. Many OS7 themes have been released and some work well and some don't.

Theme Studio 7 was supposed to be released in June. I think they said 2012 but I could be mistaken.

Hopefully it will be let out the door soon.

The thought od a theme built with anything hacked fills me with fear. Themes are edgy enough without hacking, imo.
    07-09-12 05:27 AM
    There's an official tutorial from RIM to hack Theme Studio 6 to make themes compatible for OS7 devices, using the Bold 9700 template I think. That's how OS7 themes made it to app world. I dont want to follow the tutorial cause' I find it way too complicated, and I want someone to send me a download to a pre-hacked theme studio Or at least the hacked Bold template
    07-09-12 08:40 AM
    There's an official tutorial from RIM to hack Theme Studio 6 to make themes compatible for OS7 devices, using the Bold 9700 template I think. That's how OS7 themes made it to app world. I dont want to follow the tutorial cause' I find it way too complicated, and I want someone to send me a download to a pre-hacked theme studio Or at least the hacked Bold template
    If I'm not mistaken, theme developers write their own svg code to create themes with TB6 and make them work with OS7. You should download TB 6 and start with trial and error or follow some tutorial you can find. You are asking theme developers to give up their intellectual property to help you. A tricky thing, I believe.

But I do not create themes so I could be in error...
    kyot0 likes this.
    07-09-12 09:02 AM
    Thinking about it, you're probably right. I guess i'll just wait for theme studio 7 :P
    07-09-12 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD