I've recently read that you cannot modify vendor themes, which I suppose makes my request harder to accomplish. if this is in the wrong forum or shouldn't be posted, feel free to delete, as I am still new to the forum

I lvoe the rogers vendor theme, red is my favorite color I have the red pearl, etc, except for the big red bard at the top of the home screen.

WhatI really want is a blackberry zen theme that has all the red highlighting the rogers theme does, and preferably without the rogers logo ... but i have yet to find anything similar. I was hoping someone here could help me locate it.

Thank you so much in advance if you can.
    04-21-08 07:10 PM
    Try the TIM one. Its Vendor code is 115. It's Zen with Red icons and has 6 usable places for the Zen icons as apposed to the other Zen 5 icon themes. Give it a whirl, it's simple, but nice if you like Red.
    04-21-08 07:57 PM
    I am not too savvy with changing codes and stuff, so i know I'd screw up my BB, anywhere I can download it?
    04-22-08 12:36 AM
    I doubt you'd be able to download it anywhere as it's a vendor theme. It's not too complicated to unlock on your phone, you just need to follow the instructions in the unlock vendor themes sticky and change the TIM vendor id to match yours.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/how...r-themes-1595/

If you're worried about messing up, make sure you make a copy of the blackberry.alx file first.

Alternatively, if you're feeling adventurous, you could always get the plazmic theme builder and have a go at making your own
    04-24-08 07:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD