Ok, my first post here and it's a request. I am looking for a theme that is already present, or someone to make me a them that is based off of the LG Prada look. I am willing to pay via Paypal for someone to make the theme if they have to. We can discuss prices and what not via PM. I would like a Today Basic, and a Bottom Zen (if that is too much, just a Today Zen theme is good enough for me). These will be for a 4.5 8320 TMobile Curve.

Here are some pics.

I would like custom icons for all the these following programs -
    Email Folder
    Messages Folder
    Address Book
    Phone Calls
    Media
    Calendar
    Blackberry Messenger
    TZones
    Maps
    Camera
    Memo Pad
    Tasks
    Windows Live Messenger
    Profiles (sound)
    AOL Instant Messenger
    Brick Breaker
    Calculator
    Help
    Search
    Browser (default)
    Bluetooth
    Alarm
    Options
    Manage Connections
    Google Maps
    Set Up WiFi
    Video Camera
    Opera Mini
    YouTube

Those are the only apps that I have displayed at any time, the rest are hidden so you don't need to bother with those. To get an idea of the kind of icons I am thinking about, take a look at the Precision Zen Theme, as seen below...

Basic app design with white lines and almost a square like appearance, but without boxing them all in.

It's a lot to ask, I know. But I'm willing to pay pretty good for this. So if you are good at this and want to make a quick buck, post a reply and/or PM me! And a plus if you are willing to share it with the rest of the community as well, I'm sure they will like it!

Thanks - Nick!
    08-24-08 01:45 AM
    some of the applications you listed for custom icons cannot be done. there is not way (with the current theme builder) to customize 3rd party applications.

It basically sounds like you are looking for another "Bold" variant...
    08-24-08 02:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD