I hope it's okay to request themes in here... don't post too much, but this has been bothering the **** out of me.

I love the look of the Vodaphone today theme (the white and red)

Can somebody mimic this theme (at least the colors) in a today plus? either bottom zen or side, doesn't really matter.

****, it can use the stock dimension icons, I just like the red and white color scheme, but it has to be Today Plus.

THANKS
    07-22-08 05:43 PM
    not a good request? I don't really think alot of the icon sets out there that I have seen look all that clean. I was using the iberry 2.0 today plus but don't like the colors. I keep switching back to the vodaphone white theme, it just sucks not having the zen feature and not being able to change the wallpaper. nobody can help a brotha out?
    07-24-08 08:40 PM
    today plus cannot be made
    07-24-08 08:55 PM
    it can't? Maybe I'm saying this wrong then. I think today plus (side zen) can't be made. But I see alot of these today plus bottom zens out there. Why can't they be made? or am i just calling it by the wrong theme type?
    07-24-08 09:04 PM
    it can't? Maybe I'm saying this wrong then. I think today plus (side zen) can't be made. But I see alot of these today plus bottom zens out there. Why can't they be made? or am i just calling it by the wrong theme type?
    To clarify, the theme you are thinking of is called Today Plus!

These themes cannot be made by normal "indie developers" such as me, you, and the next average Joe The Plazmic 4.5 still does not open this ability for us

For premium theme developers and privileged people... they have the ability to make these kind of themes. Not exactly sure how they do.. or how that works... but it does.

I would go to BlueRoomSolution or themes4bb and check out the current themes. You can always request a custom theme as well... and donations are always nice once someone makes you one
    07-24-08 09:10 PM
    Thx for the clarification! I shouldve been more specific with my request - I do apologize.
    I am looking for a theme that mimics the vodaphone white today's fonts(small) and colors. The only thing I really would like is for it to use the default dimension icons (I think they look cleaner) and add a bottom dock or top or side or whatever. Doesn't have to be a scroll-to-zen like the dimension today plus. I just need my calendar on the homescreen along with some key icons and I like the look of the vodaphone white. Sorry for being a noob (sorta)
    Thx!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 12:42 PM
    Does this theme qualify as Today Plus? I did it using the stock Plazmic 4.5.

Dan

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/bam...-8330-a-54624/
    07-25-08 08:33 PM
    Yah!! and actually, I really like that design. My only thing is, I like the dimension icons and basic smaller fonts. I saw a theme today that was nice called "retro today" had a good color scheme, problem was it didn't have any icons on the homescreen and used some funky lookin' icons. I'm probably just going to download the plazmic theme builder this weekend and try to build something myself. I doubt it will take too much considering i want stock icons and fonts, just changing color schemes.
    07-25-08 08:57 PM
    thanks to Daniel.Black for making me a custom theme to my liking... i was intrigued so I downloaded the theme builder tonight and tried one out... tell me what you think, First One!

I like the dimension icons (because i know them) so I left those alone, made a couple little buttons or whatever in photoshop... i dunno
    08-02-08 12:31 AM
    Looks like you're off to a good start. Even with Plazmic's limitations, you can make a theme you'll really enjoy. Making themes for others is secondary to that I think.

08-02-08 10:34 AM
    Great theme, where can I get it?

08-03-08 09:29 AM
    Great Job Bret!

thanks to Daniel.Black for making me a custom theme to my liking... i was intrigued so I downloaded the theme builder tonight and tried one out... tell me what you think, First One!

I like the dimension icons (because i know them) so I left those alone, made a couple little buttons or whatever in photoshop... i dunno
    08-03-08 10:24 AM
    Great theme, where can I get it?

I second that, great theme, I want it too!
    08-03-08 10:47 AM
    I'll post it up here if someone wants to tell me what files to zip up. I'm still teaking it a little day to day... but i'll post up once I figure out how
    08-03-08 08:02 PM
    That's a great first theme. Now get yourself some icons and enjoy!
    08-03-08 08:57 PM
    I agree, the road to creation is paved with necessity/desire.

Looks like you're off to a good start. Even with Plazmic's limitations, you can make a theme you'll really enjoy. Making themes for others is secondary to that I think.

08-03-08 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD