I really like the way that the TIM carrier theme looks with my crimson 8310, but I don't like how the Zen icons block my wallpaper. Plus, I think the dock look is cleaner.

Can somebody make the TIM theme but with bottom dock icons instead of the Zen? I have an 8310 running OS4.5.

Thanks in advance!!
    09-10-08 05:31 PM
    What icons do you want on the home screen?
    09-11-08 07:17 PM
    Assuming I can't use third party.

Calander, Messages, Address Book, Multimedia, BB Messanger, Profiles

Dream?
    Calander, Messages, Address Book, Viigo, Ascendo Money, Profiles

Here is the wallpaper I'm using:
    Curve Black | CrackBerry.com

With it being all black and red, its going to look sick.
    Last edited by Mathrin; 09-12-08 at 10:14 PM.
    09-12-08 10:01 PM
    Yeah, Plazmic doesn't allow 3rd party apps I've got all the files for the vendor themes, let me unlock it on my bb so I know what all of the screens look like. By the way, does anyone happen to know what font the TIM theme uses?

I'll work on it a bit tonight and let you know when I've got it ready.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 10:10 PM
    Also, what font (from your bb) do you like? Vendor themes will change all fonts, but themes made with Plazmic will only change the font in certain areas.
    09-12-08 11:36 PM
    OK, let me know what you think of this. I know it's not an exact replica, I couldn't figure out what font they use. Also, I added browser to the main screen because profiles is already on the home screen. I've tested it and it works on my 8320.
    09-13-08 09:20 AM
    Looks pretty good. The only real differences I can see in the picture from my screen are:
    - the signal icon looks bigger and not so crisp
    - Profile icon looks a little larger
    - Font
    - Date font is too large and doesn't have the distinct black outline around the letters.
    - The application names looks like the right size, but again, doesn't have the distinct black outline around the letters.
    - Time font is a little larger and the am/pm is smaller than the numbers.
    - EDGE is in a smaller font
    - The last thing would be the placement of the message icon. It should be placed just right and below the battery icon. The BBMessanger icon isn't shown, but I'm assuming its placed just right of the message icon with a small gap.

(edit now that I have it installed)
    - The upload/download icon is red and the busy icon is an hour glass with red sand.

Little things to be sure. I don't know how to post pictures of my screen or I would show you the differences that way. If I download the Plazmic software, could I take your .cod or .alx file and modify it myself? This way I have a great launch point and can do all the little minor things myself.

I'm going to install it and check it out. I really appreciate your work on this. =)

(edit) Looks great and thanks again for theme!
    Last edited by Mathrin; 09-13-08 at 02:49 PM.
    09-13-08 02:37 PM
    Yeah, if you download Plazmic I can send you the .thm file, which will allow you to open it in Plazmic and edit it. I couldn't figure out what font was used in the TIM theme, and took all the icons right out of the files that I downloaded (look in one of the stickies in this forum and you'll see something like All Vendor Icons).
    09-13-08 04:13 PM
    I found the icons thread but still trying to figure out how to install Plazmic.
    09-13-08 04:42 PM
    Once I get back on my pc I can give you links to download it and how to use it. What part are you having problems with?

09-13-08 05:49 PM
    Just finding all the parts. I think I have everything now. So just need the file and time to figure out how to work it.
    09-13-08 06:09 PM
    I'm having trouble uploading the zip file for some reason, so I hope this link to it works! Sorry it took me so long to get back with you, and let me know if you need anything else!

http://cid-bb4dee63589cde5a.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/tim%20theme/tim|_theme.zip
    09-13-08 09:37 PM
    I got it. What is the difference between Theme Builder and Composer?

I'll mess with this more tomorrow. I can be pretty anal about things like this so having a launching point helps a lot!

Again, thanks so much. I'll post up another version for other people that might be interested in it. Also like to know how to post screen shots of my phone. That would help a lot as well if you know how.
    09-14-08 12:08 AM
    Theme Builder is where you make the themes - hence the name lol. Composer is for making game and web content for bbs, plus more I'm sure.

Anytime! I'd love to see what you come up with!

Screenshots can be done in 2 ways. 1 - when in theme builder, do a screenshot by hitting alt + printscreen. Then paste it into a graphics program and crop the image down to just the screen. 2 - search for a program called bbscreenshooter. Plug in your bb to your computer, run the program. It captures whatever is on the screen of your bb.

Have fun and let me know if you need anything else!

09-14-08 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD