Hey there. I have a request. Might not be possible, but maybe, just maybe, it is.

On the Today Themes, I find that the Call Log application is just useless. I can bring up the call log simply by pressing the green key. If possible, I would like a button where I can launch the "Notepad" application.

Another request, which might not be possible, is adding a list of common applications to the bottom of the today theme, such as browser, profiles, options, etc.

Here is a rough screenshot of what I was thinking. Please let me know if thi$ is po$$isble.
    06-27-08 12:21 PM
    I know for a fact that I can change the phone log to notepad...as for the bottom icons... I can't but someone out there maybe found a way. I wouldn't put money on it though
    06-27-08 12:43 PM
    I know for a fact that I can change the phone log to notepad...as for the bottom icons... I can't but someone out there maybe found a way. I wouldn't put money on it though
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure its not possible. But if it is, hey.

As far as that goes, that would be great if you can put the notepad on there!!
    06-27-08 01:45 PM
    You can use plazmic theme builder to change the call log to notes. As for the bottom row, the closest free theme for that would be Today Plus. That theme has all the original Today icons (call log included) but allows you to scroll to the right with your track ball and view 5 or 6 icons, (and you could include notes as one of them) all without having to press the BB button. Do a search for "today plus" in the forums and you will be able to find a OTA link for it.
    06-27-08 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD