Hi everyone. I just recently unlocked the vendor themes and i love them. After viewing these themes on my pearl, i reliazed what I would like as a perfect theme. I am currently using the Sprint theme and love it to death. But, I do have a request to make it better. I would like to just simply, if possible, have someone please make me the same theme with different icons. I am big fan of the Orange Theme icons, as well as TIM's. Also, AT&T's are nice too. I just want something different instead of the standard BB icons that every theme seems to have. If someone could be a nice guy and make this theme for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

06-19-08 10:46 AM
    I love how big and easy to read the time is in the Sprint theme. Makes glances at phone for the time very easy.
    06-19-08 10:48 AM
    There are many themes available for FREE on CrackBerry... have you looked through any of those options?

Also, you can buy some amazing themes as well (usually about 7 bucks)
    06-19-08 10:54 AM
    thanks for the idea, but yes i have looked. Im not really into buying the theme that much. All i really want is to keep my sprint theme but change the icons to that of the Orange, TIM, or AT&T style.
    06-19-08 10:56 AM
    Anyone know if this is possible?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-08 07:58 AM