I'm pretty new to themes so I'm hoping someone can answer a few questions for me. So here it goes...

- When a theme indicates it has "Hidden Today", "No Today" etc., what is it referring to?

- What's the difference between a "Weather Slot" and any other slot?

- The theme I have now shows a preview of my calendar and messages when I hover over them. Is there a name for this feature?

- Do "Scrolling Docks" cause the device to lag or drain the battery faster?

That's all I can think of at the moment, but I'm sure I will be back with more questions later LOL

In the meantime, thanks to anyone who replies!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-11 01:47 PM
    1 When a theme indicates it has "Hidden Today", "No Today" etc., what is it referring to? Refer to number 3

2 What's the difference between a "Weather Slot" and any other slot?
    Nothing, but Weather is usually at a different location (Top right or top left) while the others are on the bottom.

3 The theme I have now shows a preview of my calendar and messages when I hover over them. Is there a name for this feature?
    Called a Hidden Today. Haha. Hidden is when it only shows when you scroll over so its called a Hidden today slot. A today slot is just always there.

4 Do "Scrolling Docks" cause the device to lag or drain the battery faster?
    Most likely cause lag because scrolling will take more memory, i don't think it causes drain.
    04-19-11 02:07 PM
    Thanks Deathcommand!!

LOL @ myself for not figuring out the "hidden today" though hahaha But now I know ;-)

Thanks again!!

Also, does anyone know of a site like Mybbota for checking out themes from my device?

04-19-11 02:12 PM
    Thanks Deathcommand!!

LOL @ myself for not figuring out the "hidden today" though hahaha But now I know ;-)

Thanks again!!

Also, does anyone know of a site like Mybbota for checking out themes from my device?

If you look though our own Forums they have so really nice themes, Paid and free. And I mean nice.

Crackberry App store and BlackBerry App World sells themes as well as apps.
    04-19-11 02:15 PM
    Thanks!

I have checked out App World, but any I would want I would have to pay for, which I would rather not do since there are so many free ones.

I have found some nice ones here in the forum, its just a pain because I have to open each one to see what it looks like whereas the site I mentioned has screenshots.

But I will look into the CB ones when I feel up to it.

Thanks again!!

04-19-11 02:24 PM
    Well scroll i think dont lag :S
    04-20-11 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD