Hi there,
    Having a little trouble understanding themes and the hidden docks/today/today plus...can someone guide me in the right direction?

I have a Curve 8330 and am looking for a theme that has a dock on the bottom...BUT...I would like it that when you scroll to the calendar app your calendar comes up...if you move over on the dock your messages come up and your calendar stuff disappears, same with SMS or tasks or whatever...

I believe I read that is possible but am having trouble finding it again or any themes like that - can someone guide me in the right direction?

Thanks
    08-03-09 02:56 PM
    If Im not mistaken this is only available for themes running on phones with OS4.6 and up.
    08-03-09 03:02 PM
    Crap...how sure are you?
    08-03-09 04:23 PM
    Not 100% sure, but pretty sure hidden today was only a feature in 4.6+, lower versions can still do today, just not hidden/changeable by icon.
    08-03-09 09:17 PM
    Yeah I think ur right becuase when I had the curve I didn't see any themes like that. They had them for the bold and the storm. I have the tour now so when something like this comes out I am def getting it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 05:34 AM
    curtxxx I have been looking for the same thing -- I am extremely bummed if it is impossible for the 8330 - I really like that feature.
    08-04-09 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD