Hi there...
    I am a newbie for BB and it is driving me crazy. I just bought the hp (Blackberry Curve 8320) few weeks ago and this is the 1st time 4 me 2 use BB (I was a loyal fan of Sony Erickson). I love to change theme from time to time and I can't do that with this phone (or I do not know how to do it).

I tried downloading from both desktop and OTA and I have all the files transferred to my BB. But the problem is all the themes that I downloaded did not appear on my theme list. I checked my application list and it is there but that's it. I'm stuck there. My OS is 4.5.

Please, please help me. I am cracking and banging my head here (T__T)
    07-22-10 10:52 PM
    Make sure the themes you are downloading are for an 8330 or 8320. If you are downloading themes for a pearl (8100, 9100) or bold (9000, 9700 9600) or storm (9500) they won't work.
    Delete the themes you have installed to free up space, they'll be in your in your applications section.

Then go to the 8330/8320 theme section here on crackberry and you'll be just fine.

Best of luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-10 02:11 AM
    owh..really?well I guess I was too eager to download cool themes.thanks for the tips
    =)
    07-23-10 03:41 AM
    Remember that stored themes use a ton of memory, so only keep a couple of ones that you like on your phone at any one time. You can always back up you BB themes & reload them later.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-10 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD