Can anyone herew make a free theme like the saltwater theme from bplay. The home screen is animated. Maybe do one of honda cars racing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-08 11:23 AM
    Some correct me if i am wrong, as i am not a theme builder. I was told there is 2 versions of Plazmic 4.5 that builders use, the best one allowing you to make animated themes. I was also told that it is very hard to get and only a few premium builders can get it. Not trying to hijack the thread, just curious as i am currently running the Saltwater theme and like the animation, but wonder if there will be alot of animated ones or only a few...
    08-24-08 11:29 AM
    I've been using the Super Mario(animated) theme. Its pretty nice...Longest I've kept a theme.

08-24-08 11:36 AM
    Can anyone herew make a free theme like the saltwater theme from bplay. The home screen is animated. Maybe do one of honda cars racing?

Why Honda cars?
    08-24-08 11:54 AM
    I believe that the OP is referring to an animated background, not animated icons. The latter can be done in any custom theme made with the new Theme Builder. But back to the topic of animating backgrounds like with Saltwater...yes, it can be done...with Composer and a lot of coding, but not with Theme Builder. There are very few builders (premium or not) who know how to use Composer in this manner. Magmic Studios/Bplay are lucky enough to have a team of builders who know how to use Compose and do hard coding to make their 'Next Gen' themes.
    08-24-08 12:17 PM
    Why Honda cars?
    Because they have VTAKKK yo!
    08-24-08 12:30 PM
    Because they have VTAKKK yo!
    I'd rather the M-Power of BMW
    08-24-08 01:24 PM
    I believe that the OP is referring to an animated background, not animated icons. The latter can be done in any custom theme made with the new Theme Builder. But back to the topic of animating backgrounds like with Saltwater...yes, it can be done...with Composer and a lot of coding, but not with Theme Builder. There are very few builders (premium or not) who know how to use Composer in this manner. Magmic Studios/Bplay are lucky enough to have a team of builders who know how to use Compose and do hard coding to make their 'Next Gen' themes.
    I should have studied computers in school...instead of music/art & business!

I've been playing around with Composer...and I can make a few animations..but nothing like Saltwater
    08-24-08 01:37 PM
    I should have studied computers in school...instead of music/art & business!

I've been playing around with Composer...and I can make a few animations..but nothing like Saltwater
    Yeah, I've messed around with Composer as well, but haven't gotten that far due to my serious dislike of the UI and my lack of patience with the program in general.
    08-24-08 02:09 PM
    Hondas don't race, they slowly get up to speed, while making terrible wing wing sounds

08-24-08 02:23 PM
    Yeah, I've messed around with Composer as well, but haven't gotten that far due to my serious dislike of the UI and my lack of patience with the program in general.
    I've been able to make some animations, but I have another question. How does one get those animations into the theme? Of all the ways that files can be exported from Composer, Builder only recognizes .png and .gif. And .gif doesn't come out animated on the phone, even when exporting from Composer as Animated .gif. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
    08-25-08 09:53 PM
    Hondas don't race, they slowly get up to speed, while making terrible wing wing sounds

Ha Ha HA, thats awesome. If you truly want a race car, try a 66 Camaro SS, not some stupid rice rocket!! Sorry, know this is completely off topic but couldn't help myself.
    08-29-08 04:53 PM
    I cant help myself either, no such thing as a 66 camaro, camaros started being built in 66 but it's still a 67, just putting that out there , but i agree, american muscle WAYYYYY better than rice mobiles
    08-31-08 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD