I am looking for a good theme that won't change the font to a very small size. I have tried many and most that I like use a font that is too small for me to read. Any suggestions?
    08-31-07 06:21 PM
    Even if it does change the font. Go to screen and keyboard, and adjust the size...
    08-31-07 08:16 PM
    That's what I thought... perhaps I am over complicating it. I went back in and changed the font, but it only changes it in applications like e-mail. The menus and e-mail previews are subject to the font style and size of the theme. What am I missing?
    08-31-07 11:11 PM
    Yeah, but did you change the size (numbers), too? I use a size 8, but try a 14 or something...
    08-31-07 11:14 PM
    Sorry to be dense,..... I changed the style and size - and that is applied in in an open e-mail or in the calendar when it is open, but everything else is still small. Things like the preview list of e-mails before you open then, the words on the home screen, all the menus. Is that just the way it is with themes?

Thanks so much!
    09-01-07 09:08 AM
    Something is NOT right there! Do a battery pull (take the battery out, while the device is on). Once you get it back up and running, see if it's any different, if not, change the theme, and font size, and try a battery pull one more time...
    09-01-07 01:51 PM
    If you are trying to change the font size of a custom designed theme, the only place the user can change the font is on the lists.

When a themedesigner designs a theme, he/she controls about 95% of the font on the theme.

Your best bet, if its a custom theme, is to ask the designer to alter it for you.

Steve
    09-01-07 07:05 PM
    Thanks so much. I will stop driving myself crazy!
    09-01-07 07:10 PM
    Sorry, my mistake. I took it for granted you were changing a 'default' theme...
    09-01-07 07:14 PM
    Use T-mobile theme it has big font compared to small one in Codafone theme...
    09-03-07 03:01 PM
    I have the reflections theme from bplay which looks great but the text is HUGE and so ruins the layout and sleek look of the them. I want it to be size 7 and in the casual font for txt, e-mail and calender. Is there and way of pulling the theme off of the phone and into Plazmic so that I can adjust it? Help please
    09-14-07 04:23 PM
    I have been using the Verizon Theme -
    one of my favorite things about it is that the font changes in the menu.

It's hard to explain, but when you are scrolling up and down the menu list, the item that you are on is shown in the theme color line, but also in a larger font so it stands out easier from the rest of the menu items.

It really helps those of us who are in need of glasses.
    09-14-07 06:15 PM
    I have been using the Verizon Theme -
    one of my favorite things about it is that the font changes in the menu.

It's hard to explain, but when you are scrolling up and down the menu list, the item that you are on is shown in the theme color line, but also in a larger font so it stands out easier from the rest of the menu items.

It really helps those of us who are in need of glasses.

EXACTLY !!!
    10-16-09 06:35 PM
    Sorry to be dense,..... I changed the style and size - and that is applied in in an open e-mail or in the calendar when it is open, but everything else is still small. Things like the preview list of e-mails before you open then, the words on the home screen, all the menus. Is that just the way it is with themes?

Thanks so much!
    This is the problem i'm having with my personal theme, the font changes when i use the default theme and when i use some of the themes off here, what am i doing wrong?
    04-05-11 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD