I am turning into a theme junkie (ok I AM a theme junkie). How many themes do you have and how often do you change them? Also, where do you find them? I use themes4bb and pinstack.
    09-01-08 01:26 PM
    I like to change themes all the time, currently attempting to make one rather than downloading others. I like making things lol
    09-01-08 01:29 PM
    I use 2 themes... BeBold (by Mothy) and the default TMobile Bottom Zen

Simple, straight-forward and professional
    09-01-08 01:48 PM
    I changed my themes everyday or two. I make my own themes. I did buy and download the Saltwater theme, that will be the last time I think that I will purchase a theme unless it is something that I cannot do myself or the theme will really have to rock.
    09-01-08 02:11 PM
    I change mine a couple times a day. But my favorite themes by far are the ones made by "Mothy" BlueRoomSolution
    09-01-08 02:16 PM
    I used to be a theme junkie but since Mothy's BeBold I pretty much stick with it and just change the background.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-08 02:26 PM
    Hey does anyone know if the iphone theme sets up text messaging like the iphone as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-08 02:53 PM
    im a theme junky too, but I prefer to use themes that are clean, and no busy, right now I have 2 I prefer, hmm make that 3

-- BB VISTA Black
    -- default Verizon Theme Zen
    -- Classy Corners Zen
    09-01-08 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD