Hi! I am brand new - trying to download a mickey mouse theme for my pearl 8130 - and when I try to add using desktop manager, I get this message (no additional applicatios designed for your device can be found). I have tried a few different themes and get the same message. Am I doing something wrong??? If this has been answered before I apologize - browsed but didn't find anything...
    01-09-08 06:44 PM
    Trying keeping all of the extracted files in the same location prior to opening your manager. So, after extraction of the zip file, just minimize then connect your blackberry. After opening the application manager you should see the file you need. Hope this helps. Oh and if that doesn't work check for compatability with your Berry.
    02-16-08 06:41 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's very important you read the below information and follow the instuctions in order to use your Desktop Manger to install 3rd party apps or themes.

The Desktop Manager is one program
    The Handheld O.S (operating system) is another DIFFERENT program.
    BOTH need to be installed on the pc in order for the Desktop Manager to work.

Issue:
    When trying to load applications or themes via Desktop Manager you get an error stating
    "No additional applications were found for your device".

Resolution:
    Download your Handheld O.S (operating system). The download is free from your Carriers web site.

Install the O.S on your PC, plug the blackberry into pc, open Desktop Manager and run application loader (if not prompted)

Note:
    i would uninstall any previous Blackberry O.S's that you may have on your PC, in add/remove programs in your control panel.

Additional link that may also help:
    Application Loader Error Link
    02-16-08 11:20 PM
    You can check if your OS is installed by opening the DM, and clicking on "about" I think, then click the other tab that pops up. There should be 2 tabs, about, and another one. I can't really check right now, as I am on my BB, but I will edit this post once I get home.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-08 11:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD