07-06-08 02:28 PM
41 12
tools
    Spent a lot of time workin on this.
    Still not happy with some of the icons, but I think it's coming along nicely.

Top is a cruddy cam photo, bottom is the design (while missing the top stuff)

still more work to be done, though!
    what do you think so far?
    04-27-08 09:23 PM
    It's lookin' good!
    04-27-08 09:45 PM
    I love the look! The icons are awesome, and I especially like the titles and how clear they are. Some of the themes are so great, but the font ends up being less than ideal. I hope you come out with this one soon... and for the curve, please!

So glad there's crackberries like you dressing up our BB's so nicely!
    04-27-08 10:59 PM
    Looking good!
    04-27-08 11:45 PM
    holy crap I want to rock this hard! When do you this this will be ready! O apne will it be for any of the 8300s?
    04-29-08 01:09 AM
    Nice indeed. Can't wait to see the final product.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-08 01:18 AM
    Nice. I have downloaded all the crap I need to make themes, just haven't gotten started yet.
    04-29-08 01:45 AM
    It will HOPEFULLY be ready in about 1-2 saturdays
    I can only really work on it on Saturdays (maybe for a couple hours today), but I will get it up as soon as I can!
    I'm using it on a curve 8320, but I'm not exactly sure what others it will work on. I mean, I'm using Plazmic Theme Builder, so I'm sure it will work on most
    04-29-08 09:50 AM
    Glad you all like it, too.
    I can't wait for you all to try it, it looks so much better in action on the phone
    04-29-08 09:53 AM
    Looking forward to it. But, I hope the font sizes can be changed?!?

Seems a lot of themes are made, and the font size for the Blackberry (screen and keyboard settings) are irrelevant to the theme...
    04-29-08 10:11 AM
    Yeah, this isnt due to the theme makers, though.
    The Plazmic Theme Builder is very limited.
    I wish I could change every single aspect of the interface, and have adjustable fonts, etc etc.. but until a better theme builder comes out, we'll all have to deal with it..
    I mean, it wouldn't be difficult to make variants of the theme if I'm just changing font size.
    I like my fonts super small, and I'm sure some of you may not like it on the theme and will want a larger font. So maybe I'll make, say, a small, medium and large option theme?
    04-29-08 10:26 AM
    Brilliant, sounds like a plan...
    04-29-08 10:34 AM
    Props! I love it. Hope it makes it's way to the Pearl.
    04-29-08 12:59 PM
    Yeah, this isnt due to the theme makers, though.
    The Plazmic Theme Builder is very limited.
    I wish I could change every single aspect of the interface, and have adjustable fonts, etc etc.. but until a better theme builder comes out, we'll all have to deal with it..
    I mean, it wouldn't be difficult to make variants of the theme if I'm just changing font size.
    I like my fonts super small, and I'm sure some of you may not like it on the theme and will want a larger font. So maybe I'll make, say, a small, medium and large option theme?
    Perfect!! Font size choices would be absolutely awesome! I think that is the one thing that discourages me the most when I buy all these themes, only to find that I can't use them because I have to struggle so much just to read what's on my screen. Keep up the great work! I hope you come up with more themes just as incredible as this one promises to be.
    04-29-08 02:12 PM
    This is a SUPER sweet lookin theme so far. I LOVE the icons...and personally, the font size is great...I love themes with very small font sizes. GREAT JOB so far!! I really hope you are able to get this one out for all of us to enjoy! I can't wait to see it completed and in action!!! WOW!!! (Just outa curiosity, will this be in ZEN in the end, and what's the name gonna be --so we know what to look out for??)

05-03-08 11:50 AM
    Wow looks awesome!!!!!!!
    05-13-08 04:28 PM
    Looks good! Of course, I'm not trying to hate, but most themes are just weak tweaks of wallpaper/incoming call. Zzz

An entire facelift of icons, and style is wonderful

Sick work man.
    05-13-08 09:34 PM
    I love it! Nice Work!

05-13-08 09:46 PM
    Looks good! Of course, I'm not trying to hate, but most themes are just weak tweaks of wallpaper/incoming call.
    I couldn't agree more!!!!

But for real though, this theme looks good.
    05-14-08 08:40 AM
    Thanks guys. Sorry it's not out yet, a lot of stuff has come up and I've been very busy with work and things. I'm still 100% devoted to this theme and finishing it.
    I just wish I could change more stuff! some things will be the default look just because I can't change it (like new message icon, missed call icon - little things like that)
    Anyway, not sure what it will be called. Right now I just named it "subver" - but thats my old website name, so I will think of something else.

I will probably give this one away for free
    05-14-08 09:33 AM
    Looks really great and please keep us posted.
    05-14-08 09:46 AM
    Very talented work you have done here, I can do the wait thing for a theme like this...keep updating us.
    05-14-08 10:46 AM
    im interested when you done with it, it looks bad ***
    05-17-08 01:14 PM
    dude that theme kicks a$$. I am definitely going to use that theme when it comes out. awesome work
    05-17-08 04:50 PM
    wow really like this theme...when ever you get it done let us know...seriously really good.
    05-17-08 07:40 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD